She said: "EEEEEeeeeee. So ugly. Eeeeeeeeee. Look like the product bar code in NTUC."
I got pissed.
Younger brother said: "Wow. Look like tatoo wound."
I felt happy. Cool man.
Big bro said: "Hahahahaha! Stupid bimbo fall down!"
I got very pissed. Very very pissed.
Then, I went to see Ain to give her Alia. I felt very sad to part with Alia. She was my baby.
And, guess what? On the train I saw Superman. I felt happy.
Recap: Superman. This guy who looks like superman. Very handsome. Got Arab face. Bf and I always bump into him with his gf on the train on my way to school. I always bump into him without his gf on my way home without bf. He is not bf's friend. There was once when his football team had a match with bf's football team. Basically Superman always bump into me, I always bump into Superman.
But today, I saw Superman with his friend, no gf. Heeh. He was whispering to his friend. His friend was whispering to him. But. I could hear them clearly. Stupid Superman and friend didn't know how to whisper.
Superman whispered: "Oh she is the Adelphi's girl."
Superman friend whispered: "What elfi?"
Wow, Superman actually notices me. I looked at them.
Superman whispered: "Stupid, uh. Can you talk soft soft? See she hear already. Adelphi, lah. Soccer team."
Superman friend whispered: "Oh. Is it very good?"
Superman friend kept staring at me. The nerdy girl beside me kept staring at my hair. I felt pissed. I stared at nerdy girl back. Nerdy girl got scared and looked away.
Superman whispered: "Yah. Very good seh."
I smiled. I felt proud of bf's soccer team.
Superman friend whispered, "Is she Chinese or Malay or what?"
Superman whispered: "Tah, how would I know?"
Superman friend whispered: "Lawa lah siol...."
Superman whispered: "Hah? really, uh?"
I felt pissed. So Superman doesn't think I'm pretty.
Superman friend whispered: "So, did your soccer team won?"
Superman whispered: "Nah. It was a draw. Adelphi was good, man."
Superman friend whispered: "Then you got play?"
Superman whispered: "Yah lah. Of course! I played a lot."
I felt pissed. Superman didn't play at all! He was just a reserve. I looked at them.
Superman whispered: "Bodoh. Can you talk soft soft or not. See, she can hear already."
I felt pissed. So I just listened to my earpiece on the way to see Ain.
I felt very sad to part with Alia. I cried on the way home.


What is an Alia?
ReplyDeleteSharizan's D60. I've named her Alia.
ReplyDelete