Friday, February 13, 2009

The V-day

Okay. Valentine's Day.


It's coming. Haven't buy bf anything.

And today is our 20th month anniversary.
Yah. I feel like we've been married for centuries. My bf always helps me do the counting for our anniversaries. Im bad at Math, remember?

But.


After I read Amira's blog, I was inspired to buy him something.

So, with only $4 in my wallet, I bought bf a heart-shaped flower with pink ribbons.


Very cute. I like.


It has got "I miss u" words on it.


I was tryna find the "I love u" words one.

But sold out, I guess.


Actually wanted to buy for him heart-shaped lolli.


But I can't find the candy shop.


Last time I went there, I was 2 years younger (and thinner too).


Heart-shaped lolli was only $2.

Too bad, uh. I have to add 90cents more for the heart-shaped flower. Soooo expensive.
Besides that. I drew him flowers on a piece of drawing block.
With my secondary one's drawing skills and some colored pencils, I managed to draw quite a lovely piece. Heeh.




So proud of myself.
I you wanna know what I wrote on the drawing, just ask my bf.
He'll know 'coz I'm giving him tomorrow.



Lastly, I rolled the drawing block into something that looks like what university graduates always hold in their hands whenever they take pictures. And. I tied the heart-shaped flower onto the drawing block with a piece of purple ribbon I found somewhere in my cupboard.




Okay. Happy V-day everyone.












No comments:

Post a Comment