Today, I went photoshooting in Clementi with Alia and Sharizan.I was taking a very nice picture of Sharizan.
And, I fell into a hole.I didn't feel any pain at first.
But when I saw the blood. A lot of blood.
Everything changed.
I started to see white.
Everything was white.
The trees were white, the clouds were white, the ground was white, the sky was white.
And in my ears, I heard this sound continously. It was something like this, "EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE."
Then, I thought I saw an angel.
There was light around the angel.
Until the angel started to speak, "Oh, you cannot shee blood, uh? So it meensh you can't wash gory moviesh, uh?"
I was pissed. It was only Sharizan.
So, he helped me to a nearby block and sat on this chair.
The ground was white.
The chair was white.
So it looked like I was floating.
Then, everything turned dark.
Sharizan became black first. The chair became black. The ground became black. Alia became black.
I closed my eyes. I muttered something about my late grandma about her being Agelina Jolie to Sharizan. The sound in my ears was ringing even worse.
When I opened my eyes, everything was okay again. We went to a nearby coffee shop and bought 2 mineral water bottles. Sharizan, being a ex scout person, helped me to wash the wound. And I was back to normal.

There were so many pine trees in Clementi. I thought it was very cool. I'd never seen pine trees not from text books before. And I said: "Wow."
I started to dance among the pine trees.

Then, we saw an ice cream cafe. I said: Wow!". We went in. Ice cream was a bit expensive.
Sharizan ate a "Junior ice cream cone". The scoop didn't look junior at all. It was as big as mine. Alia didn't have any ice cream. She just looked at us. Sharizan said something about Han Fei which was very funny. I said something about Han Fei which was very funny too. Sharizan talked a lot. I talked a lot. Alia never talk. I felt very happy from the ice cream.Anyway. We continued taking pictures.


After all that, I went to see my ma for some dinner in Changi Airport.
Then, I went home with Alia.


No comments:
Post a Comment