Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-day II



Went to Sentosa. With bf, Man, Nana, Sheila, Abang Mamat, Iwan. Supposed to be a double date with Shiela and Man. But then, the other three people wanna come along too.
Okay. So, we went skyride.
Went with Sharizan's D60.
Took lotsa pictures. Feels kinda weird Sharizan wasn't there to guide me. I felt naked.
Initially wanted to ask Sharizan come along to guide me as I take pictures, but it would be strange. Very strange. Hmmmph.
Well, not many shots were nice though.
Man was being stupid all along.
Bf was being moody 'coz I was with D60 more than him.
I totally left him.
Sheila was laughing at everything. So did I.
Abang Mamat drove car.
Seven of us squeezed in it.
Sheila sat on Man's lap.
I sat on bf's lap.
Bf said: "You're freaking heavy."
Man laughed at me.
I said: "Your teeth is senget."
Man laughed at bf. Sheila laughed at bf.
We made our way to Marina Barrage.
Bf was like groaning in pain during the trip.
Took pictures again at Marina Barrage.
Went home.
Bf kissed me on the lift.
I said :"Sorry, I'm fat."


No comments:

Post a Comment