Yesterday we celebrated grandpa's belated birthday at Aunt Ros's house. I made for him a card which said "Happy 84th Birthday!"He is only 82 years old. Oh shit.
Anyway. There were my two aunties, two uncles, my ma, me, younger bro, big bro, and three cousins.
All of us sang my grandpa the birthday song.
I saw this old photo of grandpa and late grandma. They were in about early twenties.Didn't know grandma was pretty.
My grandpa was a photographer for magazines in the 70's and 80's. Cool right? I know. He took pictures of models and actresses.
He kept looking at Alia. (I've named Sharizan's D60 Alia).
He asked: "Whose camera is that?"
I said: "Owh, my friend's. But it was supposed to be mine."
Grandpa said: "oh."
Aunt Ros made him a birthday cake which looked like something from secret recipe.
Awesome man.
Helped Aunt Ros to fry some chicken, and noodles.
Anyway, ate a lot. Ma ate more. She said that I ate more. Pissed, I remembered taking lotsa pics before I realised the food was finishing. And she was eating even before I started taking pictures.
My ma kept on saying "chaotic". She has just learnt the word this week.
A bit annoying.
Aunt Ros told her to stop saying chaotic.
I told her to stop saying chaotic.
Ma then said in this annoying strange British accent: "Kettle call pot black!"
For many many times!
I corrected her:"Ma!!!!!!!!!!! It's the pot calling the kettle black."
Ma said: "Owh kay. Pot call kettle black!"
She turned to Aunt Ros and said in this strange British accent again: "Hey! You don't pot call kettle black me!"
Anyway, apart from my ma's annoying antics, I enjoyed the whole thing.
Drew henna on Aunt Ros's hand.
And we all went home.

No comments:
Post a Comment