Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dressed to kill.



Yesterday's yesterday. I went for the screening. It was when all of the DMC people's works were screened. So, Mr Andrew Mok told us to dress nicely and that it was gonna be a "gala event".


So, I went to buy this lovely maroon dress with a ribbon around the waist so I look thin. Hah. Like a Hollywood superstar.


So, I came to school with my lovely dress at 8 in the morning. Han Fei and Sharizan were waiting for me at the taxi stand.


Sharizan laughed at me.


Han Fei laughed at me.


Han Fei took off his cap. I laughed at him. His hair = ball.


Sharizan: "HAHAHAHAHA! Overdress like hell sia!"


Yes, the person who can never pronounce 's' properly with his hair that looks like something from Jurong Bird Park's, was laughing at me.


Basket.


At first, I wanted to laugh at his pronounciation for "overdress" which sounded like "overdresh". But, I couldn't. My cheeks were burning. I was embarassed. I was overdressed.


But then, my Ma always tells me: " It's okay to overdress. Just look confident and pretend you didnt overdress. And you'll fit in."


And. I did just that.


Surprisingly, not many people were laughing at me.
Han Fei was tryna be nice by saying that my dress was pretty.


Jordon didnt laugh at me. He just said that my sandals didnt fit with my dress because of the color. Aw, c'mon, what does that pork knows about fashion. Nobody wears sandals of the same color of her dress nowadays. I don't bother explaining to pork. Because he simply wouldn't listen.


At the multi-lecture hall, everybody was just wearing shorts and t-shirt. AAAAAAAAARGH! Overdressed!


Anyway. enjoyed myself. Owh, and I did a very bad mistake. Sharizan was like, "Stupid!"


I felt sad. All my fault.


Anyway, I'm still very proud of my group's Cashierman. It's so awesome. What with the audio. Haiz. So proud of myself. I've never been good at computers. Til DVPA.


Anyway, my classmates and I took lotsa pictures after that. But not that many. Many, to me, means the whole day.


And, my bf was waiting for me for more than two hours at the taxi stand.


Havent meet him for so long! Always DVPA this, DVPA that.


And when I finally met him, there was a call which ruined everything! So bad, even I felt my dress wasnt pretty anymore. My bf was very very angry with me.


Sheesh. I feel so tired typing so much!


If you wanna know more about the call which ruined everything, just ask Sharizan. I told him yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. omg sweetie, whatever happened, don't worry ok! we as your classmates will be there for you! and your post abt sharizan very funny sia hahahahahahahahahhahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! I noe. It's not my post. It's just Sharizan. He's a very funny person. Hah. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi asal kau tkde tagboard ?
    susa nk kasi commentss btw link aku ar http://mylife-yoentertaiment.blogspot.com/
    k go

    ReplyDelete