Thursday, February 19, 2009

V-day II- Full Story

Okay. Here is the full story. Before we went to Sentosa, we were at Vivo for lunch.
Bf and I.
Yah. So took a few shots at Vivo. With D60.
At the same time, took artistic photo of bf's tooth.
Very nice. Shiny. Then, met Sheila and Man.
Sheila laughed at me when she saw me.
I laughed at her when I saw her.
So, we went window shopping.

Man and bf was pissed. But then, there were so many nice shops in Vivo and so many discounts. But. No money.

So we looked around. My fave and fantasy shop was the River Island.

All the clothes that I always dream of are always there. Beautiful. Beautiful. If I were to get married to a rich guy, I would shop there all day long. I saw this skirt that I saw in my dream. It was hot pink. The perfect hot pink! Oh my god! It was beautiful. You see, River Island has all the stuff that exist in my dreams. Unfortunately, those kind of clothes are not sold anywhere else (at a cheaper price). I can never afford River Island stuff. Owh well. I felt sad. I wanted the skirt. It was 80 bucks you see.

Initially, it was supposed to be a double date, but the other three people wanna come along too. Abang Mamat rented a car.

So we went to Sentosa.

I showed Man the artistic picture I took of bf's tooth. Man laughed. Sheila laughed. Bf wasn't laughing. He was angry.

I said: "Sorry sorry!"
Then, we decided to skyride in sentosa. Man was kinda afraid to go on the skyride. So he was like, "If I were to fall, I will always be your bestie" to bf. The scenery was pretty, but not that pretty such that I'd go "wow!"

Bf was happy.

Man was happy.

Sheila was happy.
But then bf remembered the artistic tooth photo and he was sad.
We saw people go-karting from below.
Man said: "I wonder what would happen if my slippers were to fall and hit their heads."


Then, we went to this place in Sentosa. There, we saw flowers.
Man saw flowers and he said: "Wow! Flowers! I love flowers!"

Then, we saw people taking pictures with some statues. Man was interested. So he went there.

He took pictures with the statues too.

After that, all of seven us squeezed in Abang Mamat's car and made our way to Marina Barrage.
Sheila sat on Man's lap.
I sat on bf's lap.
Bf said to me: "You're very heavy."
Man laughed.
I said to bf:"You teeth is senget."
Man laughed.
Sheila laughed.
I laughed.
Bf was groaning in pain all the way because I was heavy.
Along the way, we saw sunset.

I'd never seen a sunset before, and I said: "Wow!"

Reached Marina Barrage. Took some pictures.
After all that, We went home.
All seven of us squeezed in the car.
Sheila sat on Man's lap.
I sat on bf's lap.
Bf groaned in pain.
Bf kissed me in the lift.
I said:"Sorry, I'm fat."
Bf said:" You're not fat. You're cute. And very pretty too."
He pinched my cheeks.
I felt happy.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH BEST BLOGGER EVER I SWEAR . I M SERIOUS ATIKA . U ARE MY FAVE BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx dude. U shud have seen Jit's blog. Funny like hell.

    ReplyDelete