Monday, February 2, 2009

My Fault.

I realised I've been doing a lot of bad things. And. I've hurt a lot of people. To those that I've hurt and have not yet hurt. I refer this post to all of you. This is what I've done behind your back since I was eight.
I'm sorry 'coz I made you cry.
I'm sorry 'coz I've never listened to you.
I'm sorry 'coz I failed my maths when I was in primary four.
I'm sorry 'coz I never want to be near you 'coz you're fat and smelly.
I'm sorry 'coz I lied to you many times.
I'm sorry 'coz I renamed you Black Bin Taff Club.
I'm sorry 'coz I hated you because you were prettier than me.
I'm sorry 'coz I stole your phone because he wanted me to.
I'm sorry 'coz I ran away when your bf got you pregnant.
I'm sorry 'coz I can't answer your questions.
I'm sorry 'coz I thought you were very boring.
I'm sorry 'coz I made fun of you.
I'm sorry 'coz I blame you all the time.
I'm sorry 'coz I've cheated on you three times.
I'm sorry 'coz you want my bf. (But he's mine, bitch.)
I'm sorry 'coz I tell people your secrets.
I'm sorry 'coz I called you short like Santa Clause's elf.
I'm sorry if this post doesn't sound as emo as you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment