Fifi.

Went to soccer match. Was behind the fence around the field. All the benches in the field were taken. Saw ex. Very strange looking and kental. Sheesh. I had bad taste, man. Met Fifi. Very pretty. Bf's twin's gf.
She's very loyal. Went to ITE Simei. Nursing. Many guys ask for her number. But remains loyal to her bf. sweet.
Then, I went to buy mineral water for the guys. Poor peeps. Thirsty. When I came back, found bf lying on the ground. Clutching his knee. Painful. But I knew he'd stand up and play again.
Abdul said,"Oi. You come into the field right now and massage his leg."
I said, " Don't want. Smelly."
Bf heard me.
I didn't mean to be so honest. But. I hate smelly stuff. Bf was smelly and sweaty.
True enough. Bf. Stood up. And play.
Match was tough. Opponent laughed at bf at one point though I believed he wasn't laughing at bf. Bf. pissed off. Scold mat rep expletives to him. I believed it was my fault for saying him smelly.
Adelphi lost. 2-3.
Bf moody.
After match was supposed to go Chingay Parade with Sharizan. Really wanted to see Chingay Parade. Really wanted to snap snap with his D60. Promised to meet him at 7.45.
So, I told bf. Bf angry. Bf said, "There got many mat reps. Don't be stupid!"
Bf started to ignore me. I never liked that. So, I walked off. Abdul who injured his leg during the match was hopping behind me. Wanted to catch up with me.
"Atikah! Atikah! Atikah!" He called.
Me pissed off. Really wanted bf to chase after me like the heroes on TV. Not his friend who has got fake blonde hair. Blonder than my bf. Which was annoying.
Then, Abdul's voice changed. Weird sound. Turned around. Bam (nice guy).
Bam said," Eh, you better sit right here!"
Scared. Sat in front of salon. Bam sat infront of salon too.
Bam, "Okay, why not, we go there together. And talk with Abdul, Syaz. All."
I said," Yeay! really?!"
Bam said," No, not Chingay. but the field."
I said," Oh."
Disappointed. CBCBCB.
Called Sharizan to cancel just a few minutes before he wanted to get out of his house. All handsome and ready with D60. Sorry.
Then, went back to field area. Met bf. Bf looked away. Don't want to see my face.
I said, " Sorry! Sorry!"
He started to pinch my cheeks. We are normal again.
To wrap it up. We went and eat prata at the prata shop.

BLOODY HELL ITS FEI-PRODUCTIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM WTH FEIFEIHAN
ReplyDeleteOkay. edited, kay. =D ooops!
ReplyDelete