Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Education Snap snap II


Here are some of the pictures I took during "Cashierman" reshooting.
Sharizan pissed off. I snap here snap there. Never do anything. What a loser. Good teacher. Yesterday, Mr Andrew Mok saw our reshooted scenes. "CMI, " he said.
Wanted to cry. But scared make up smudge becoz never put loose powder. My ma never buy. Basket. And yesterday she took my mascara and I cannot find it this morning. Pissed. Ate Macdonald's this morning. With bf. Went to school. Along the way wanted to shit.
Dropped at Redhill. But thought toilet flush was not working. Dropped at Common Wealth. Toilet flush was working. Hahah. Missed IVP.

Sharizan NB Productions

Marcus, our cutest lil' actor. I swear he keeps Old Chang Kee fishballs in his cheeks.

Esmond, he guides us. Smart person.


Han Fei in action, he's the producer. (He always thinks he's the real Mr Sp and likes "ah lians".)

Lee Yen, our actress and writer. She always thinks she's awesome (which is true).


With Sharizan's D60, even a bird's shit looks pretty.


Sharizan, our director.
(He can't pronounce "special" and all the words that have got the letter "s").

Here are the pictures that Han Fei took of me. HEEheeh.



No comments:

Post a Comment