
You know, everything has got a purpose in life.
The sun is there to keep us warm.
The animals are there to survive.
Flowers are there to beautify the world.
People are all over the place to keep you company when you're lonely.
But me?
What's the purpose in my life?
Really. I have no purpose.
I had an argument with bf about his friends earlier on.
And he said something which hit me real hard.
"I've known my friends longer than you," he said.
Which goes to show that my level of importance is NIL to him.
He always said that to me.
The person whom I think is really important to me.
I feel really down.
Like, useless.
I don't know how to express this but I really feel useless.
I don't feel like meeting people.
But then I see my parents.
And there is Paris.
My parents need me to give them a better life in the future.
Paris needs me because I'm her mother.
And I'm responsible for her life.
So yah. I can't die yet.
Not yet.
Tomorrow will be two weeks.
I don't know if bf can still accept me.
Because, I just don't want to gain weight.
It's okay if we're over.
I still have Paris and my parents.
The sun is there to keep us warm.
The animals are there to survive.
Flowers are there to beautify the world.
People are all over the place to keep you company when you're lonely.
But me?
What's the purpose in my life?
Really. I have no purpose.
I had an argument with bf about his friends earlier on.
And he said something which hit me real hard.
"I've known my friends longer than you," he said.
Which goes to show that my level of importance is NIL to him.
He always said that to me.
The person whom I think is really important to me.
I feel really down.
Like, useless.
I don't know how to express this but I really feel useless.
I don't feel like meeting people.
But then I see my parents.
And there is Paris.
My parents need me to give them a better life in the future.
Paris needs me because I'm her mother.
And I'm responsible for her life.
So yah. I can't die yet.
Not yet.
Tomorrow will be two weeks.
I don't know if bf can still accept me.
Because, I just don't want to gain weight.
It's okay if we're over.
I still have Paris and my parents.

Babe, you have gotta chill.
ReplyDeleteI am very happy that you have a sense of purpose in life :D everyone needs that to continue living. Your boyfriend might have said some things harshly but you know he loves you and he does not want his girlfriend to be like one of those thin size models. He just wants you to be healthy. Really. But anyone can lose weight and not realize it. Work things out. Jodoh sentiasa di tangan tuhan (:
All the best,
amira abdollah.