Big bro came home from work.
He went to his room.
I followed him.
I smiled at big bro.
Big bro said: "What?"
I said: "Thanks for the uh, pink slippers you bought for me the other day, though they're too big but they're still pink."
Silence.
Big bro took off his shirt to reveal his bulging tummy.
I said: "It's so sweet of you to buy younger bro the Addidas jacket."
Silence.
Bf is sms-ing someone on his handphone.
I said: "Oh, and I saw this bag from O'Neil. It's really pretty. A haversack. Pink. With lovely hearts all over it. It's cute. And it's only $59 plus. Heh."
Big bro said: "So? Ask your bf. Cisco boys like me have no money. Your bf is so smart, gonna get diploma, right."
I said: "Who says so? Cisco boys rock! With their lovely police-like uniforms! Bf is just bf. Bf suck. Not like you... heh."
Big bro said: "Whatever,Cisco boys are useless, no money. I'm useless, that's what you said. I don't study well. I'm dumb. Not like your bf. So smart."
Silence.
Big bro went out of his room.
Sometimes, whatever I say just hurt the people around me.
He went to his room.
I followed him.
I smiled at big bro.
Big bro said: "What?"
I said: "Thanks for the uh, pink slippers you bought for me the other day, though they're too big but they're still pink."
Silence.
Big bro took off his shirt to reveal his bulging tummy.
I said: "It's so sweet of you to buy younger bro the Addidas jacket."
Silence.
Bf is sms-ing someone on his handphone.
I said: "Oh, and I saw this bag from O'Neil. It's really pretty. A haversack. Pink. With lovely hearts all over it. It's cute. And it's only $59 plus. Heh."
Big bro said: "So? Ask your bf. Cisco boys like me have no money. Your bf is so smart, gonna get diploma, right."
I said: "Who says so? Cisco boys rock! With their lovely police-like uniforms! Bf is just bf. Bf suck. Not like you... heh."
Big bro said: "Whatever,Cisco boys are useless, no money. I'm useless, that's what you said. I don't study well. I'm dumb. Not like your bf. So smart."
Silence.
Big bro went out of his room.
Sometimes, whatever I say just hurt the people around me.

No comments:
Post a Comment