Since school is starting really soon, I've decided to do some baking before I really have no time to bake.
So, I've decided to bake some blueberry muffins.
Yup, my blueberry muffins look pretty.
But the taste is sucky.
The muffins are salty (because I accidentally used salted butter instead of unsalted butter. hahah.) and not sweet enough (the recipe book sucks).
So, I've decided to bake some blueberry muffins.
Yup, my blueberry muffins look pretty.But the taste is sucky.
The muffins are salty (because I accidentally used salted butter instead of unsalted butter. hahah.) and not sweet enough (the recipe book sucks).
So I really wasted my money for the stoopid blueberry muffins which cost six dolls for one stoopid really small packet.Sobs.
My ma got pissed for wasting money,
I got pissed for being stupid enough to listen to the recipe book.
Well, at least the muffins are really healthy with really little butter and sugar. =D
Luckily I got some leftover Hershey's baking chocolate from baking brownies and baked really really awesome chocolate muffins with extra extra chocolate chips (also Hershey's)!AAAAAAARRRRGH!
And I had to watch out my diet.
I've just eaten two of these muffins.
I gave bf ten.
My younger bro ate more than ten.
My dad ate about five.
My ma ate about five.
Big bro ate three.
And younger bro ate all the remaining.

Let me straighten some curly hair...
I am not anorexic. I realised that I've attracted the wrong kind of responses for my "two weeks and I'm sorry" post.
The fact is that I'm eating a balanced meal, three times a day and have been exercising three times a week.
When I say balanced meal, I mean less rice, more fruits and vegetables with grilled chicken or fish. No such thing as french fries, fried food and all. No such thing as snacking on nasty chips or chocolates, no sweet drinks, just plain water. And I'm snacking on fruits only.
But I didn't expect myself to really lose a lot of weight.
And unfortunately people around me are not used to me being thin because I have all along been fat.
So they think that I've not been eating when actually I AM EATING.
And they get worried, thinking that I'm turning anorexic.


your so skinny.you said u lost weight? any more diet tips? i'm trying to lose weight. what your weight now? hee.
ReplyDelete