Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Ma and Paris loves Shiela


So. Shiela went to slack at my house.
Omigod! I miss her!
Owh, she's changed a little.
She told me many many things such as how her boss at her new workplace (Topshop) would force her to wear thick make-up (so now she looks like me.), how this fat girl got jealous of her own bestfriend because this fat girl's bestfriend has lost weight, how some girl in my school went to work with her at Topshop and wear really really high and sickening heels that goes click clack click clack around the shop, how Shiela's bf got into an accident and got insurance worth about a thousand dolls, how her favourite girl's bf got into an accident and become a vegetable for the rest of his life and how her cat hates her even though Paris loves her and how she learnt how to make henna but never get the hang of it... owh, and I forgot what else she told me.
But.
She told me many many things.


Owh and today, I accompanied ma for a job interview at a mall near where Shiela lives.
She has been out of job for a month and I'm going to die soon if she doesn't get a job because I won't be able to go shopping.
I need money to go shopping to buy um, school neccessaties such as a new set of clothes for the new semester.
Heh.
The interview was freaking long. Two hours.
So I waited for my ma.
I did a lot of window shopping. It sucks not having money and I have to again pretend to be rich and pretend not to be interested with the clothes because they are not my taste whenever the salesgirl asks me if I needed any help.

The wait made me pretty hungry.
I bought my favourite guilty-free snack, cinamon and raisin pretzel.
It is 99% fat-free, no dangerous butter, no killer cholesterol.
But it tastes heavenly.
Yum yum.

Owh and I got myself a just nice dress, not too long and not too short which costs only 20 dolls! Yeay!
It's in pink and blue.
My ma said it's very little girl but I like it.
So who cares, I used my last Hari Raya money for it.
So now I'm again officially broke.
Anyway, my ma got the job.
At this Indon massage parlour.
Cool.
And she said when she gets her first pay, she's gonna bring me shopping for my school's neccessities such as a new set of clothes for the new term and a new set of shoes for the new term and a new set of hairclips for the new term and a bag for the new term.
Heh.
Owhkay, blogging this makes me feel a little breathless.
That's all. 'Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment