
I went to TNP's New Face 2009 competition yesterday to support bf's cuzzie, Nana (Farhanah).
It's really unbelievable that she could be in the 20 finalist. I mean, she doesn't camwhore, she doesn't wear make-up and she's suddenly in the competition, so pretty and all. I'm proud of her.
Yesterday, I saw her strutting down the runway, I was like "Wah!".
I didn't know that she could be so vogue. She doesn't even tell people about her joining NF '09. I got to know only when I saw her in the papers.
She's really freaking humble.
The opening was a bunch of gay-looking guys wearing t-shirts with just underwear dancing vigorously to an irritating song.
So irritating!
The irritatingness reminded me of Shiela's bf, Luqman.
Hahah. Sorry babe.
The winner of NF'09 was some really pretty girl, Victoria Bradburry.
The runner-ups are really ugly. Both of them looked like Bai Ling. So disgustingly ugly!
But, Nana got picked with 4 other girls to go on a runway for some brand with international models! Owh MY GOD!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking jealous! No fair!
I guess, she's gonna be a supermodel.
Owh, to entertain us all was Kumar. Real funny she-man. Really got all of us laughing.
It's really unbelievable that she could be in the 20 finalist. I mean, she doesn't camwhore, she doesn't wear make-up and she's suddenly in the competition, so pretty and all. I'm proud of her.
Yesterday, I saw her strutting down the runway, I was like "Wah!".
I didn't know that she could be so vogue. She doesn't even tell people about her joining NF '09. I got to know only when I saw her in the papers.
She's really freaking humble.
The opening was a bunch of gay-looking guys wearing t-shirts with just underwear dancing vigorously to an irritating song.
So irritating!
The irritatingness reminded me of Shiela's bf, Luqman.
Hahah. Sorry babe.
The winner of NF'09 was some really pretty girl, Victoria Bradburry.
The runner-ups are really ugly. Both of them looked like Bai Ling. So disgustingly ugly!
But, Nana got picked with 4 other girls to go on a runway for some brand with international models! Owh MY GOD!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking jealous! No fair!
I guess, she's gonna be a supermodel.
Owh, to entertain us all was Kumar. Real funny she-man. Really got all of us laughing.

We got goodie bags. Of course, in it is The New Paper. Hahah.
Owh, M.A.C lip gloss, eyeshadow and voucher!
Yeay!

Got home and hugged Paris.
I had left her when she was asleep with no one at home.
Hahah. Sorry Paris.

No comments:
Post a Comment