
So bf and I went to the Singapore Zoo.

I wore this dress which looked like something from the movie "Grease".

It was supposed to be a date.

But the other two people wanted to come along as well. Abang Mamat wore a black shirt. Iwan wore a white bag.

Bf told me his Adidas bag was lost. I got pissed. I love that bag. It makes me look sporty.
Bf pissed more. So he carried my bag 'coz he missed his bag very much. Just like how I miss Alia.
So bf went to ask around for his bag.

So bf asked the Komodo Dragon. The Komodo Dragon said he didn't see the bag. We saw some Giant Tortoises.

Bf asked one of them if he had seen his bag. The tortoise said he didn't know.

Somehow we got lost and accidentally went to this Tiger Trek.
Iwan got attacked by a Tiger which had shiny tooth. Iwan screamed: "AAAAAArrgh!

But then, bf showed his shiny tooth which was shinier than the tiger's. The tiger got scared and ran away.

After walking for some time, we got tired. Luckily, we brought some food. Iwan who hadn't eaten for days was grateful.

After lunch, we continued walking. I thought I saw an ostrich.
So I said: "Ostrich ostrich!"
The angmoh beside me turned to look at me. The Bangla in front of me turned to look at me. Basically, everyone around that area turned to look at me.
Bf came towards me and said: "Um, by. Actually, it's an Emu."
Bf asked the Emu if she had seen his Adidas bag. The Emu said she did not.
Finally, bf gave up looking for his Adidas bag. He wondered where his Adidas bag was.
We continued walking.
We saw many many many animals including this monkey which reminded me of Han Fei.
Along the way, Abang Mamat saw a mouse doing some Tai Chi. Abang Mamat had never seen a mouse doing Tai Chi before and he said: "Wow."
Then, we went into this house.
There was a huge cockcroach.
Bf screamed: "AAAAAAAaaaargh!"
Abang Mamat screamed: "AAAAAArrrgh!"
So we took many pictures.

Abang Mamat told me that for this type of monkey, the bigger the nose means the more handsome the monkey is to the female.

Bf saw a waterfall. He said: "Wow."
He thought he looked macho beside this waterfall.

I've learned a lot from the zoo trip. I felt happy. Bf felt happy. Abang Mamat felt happy. Iwan felt happy.
And after all that, we went home.



FUCKING BITCH CAN !!!
ReplyDelete