Friday, March 27, 2009

Big Boohoos



In my life. I've suffered many embarrassments. Sheeesh. Owh well. Among all of the embarrassments, I always remember the 4 major embarrassments. Looking back, The embarrassments are quite funny.


My first major embarrassment was when I was in primary 5. I was in the school's concert band. And heh. I was the best saxophone player in the band. Sheesh. *Oh proud proud*. So, most of the time, my bandmaster would always pick me out to play solos. So, one fine day, when I was having a band practice, I was playing the solo. As usual, when you play solos, you have to stand up. So, I stood up to play the solo. Then, I heard laughter.
My brain said: "Sheesh. What's going on? I didn't go out of tune. And I sound like heaven..."
A trumpeter sitting behind me shouted: "Att! Att! Hey! Your skirt is not zipped!"
The zip is at the butt area. So, since the zip is opened, everyone sitting at the back row of the band could see the lovely picture of a sunflower of my underwear at the butt area. Owh well, it was embarrassing.
There was the time when I was in sec 2. I had a performance in school. I sang. And halfway, my voice cracked at the high note and went straight out of tune. Many people from the crowd were chanting: "Loser loser loser loser loser..."
And many were laughing. I tried very hard not to cry. Aliff Sleeq was there. That was the time before he became a superstar (I never knew that he'd ever become a superstar). He was always very nice.
He said: "Um, you sang well."
Then, came the time when I was in Sec 3. Sheesh. I was very very very vain. I'd wear a lil' bit of powder and eyeliner to school everyday. I would check my face every half an hour. And I always pretended that I was the prettiest girl in school. Oh those secondary school days. Sheesh. When I was on my way home, there were those 3 boys who were disturbing me. For example, asking me where I was going and so on. I'd always look away. And walked like how supermodels would walk. And then. I fell into the drain. In front of them. Sheeesh.
They laughed like hell. My hair was a mess. There were many many blood. I force myself not to puke or faint. And I ran straight home. How embarrassing.
Then came my last but not so major embarrassment. I was in sec 4. That time, I had just started dating bf. Heh. One fine date, we had a kiss. I was very full. We had just eaten Indian mee goreng. Yah. While we were kissing, I puked. Out came the mee goreng onto bf's pants. I thought bf would never date me again. But owh well. We lasted 'til now, as happy as a couple would be.
So, in the future, if you have any embarrassments, don't feel bad. Because embarrassments make your life all the more colorful.


Owh kay. Anything call me and share me your colorful moments.

3 comments:

  1. omg I teach you already your crane still fold wrongly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Wrong, uh.? It looks correct to me. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no la look can tell it's wrong already. you switched the wings with the head and tail.

    ReplyDelete