
Okay. A bit pissed with bf. He's been annoying. I say a little bit, he pissed. I say that, he pissed. I say this, he also pissed.
Irritating.
Forgot to msg him, he pissed. Come home a little late, he pissed. I wear skirt or shorts while going out with friends, he pissed. Accidentally say something about Sharizan, he also pissed.
(Recap: Bf dislikes Sharizan coz he thinks Sharizan's a nerd.)
Recently, I told him that I wanna try clubbing for just once. Just once! He got very very pissed. For God's sake! I even asked him along! But he said: "No way I'm going to that "dirty" place again! It's against the religion!!"
Yah, like he's soooo religious.
I told him about Man having a freaking huge Doraemon-looking bike, he got pissed.
Basically, I'm pissed with bf coz he keeps on being pissed by me. So, stop pissing around. It stinks.

No comments:
Post a Comment