
Being eighteen, I've become smarter. I discovered that boys chase after two things in life. Girls and balls. I don't know why, but boys just love chasing after balls. I'm amazed by this very strange behaviour of the male of the Human species.

Bf looked like he was dancing most of the time. For example, in the picture below, he looked like he was shuffling with the soccer ball.
In the picture below, he looked like he was dancing Dangdut (Indonesian reggae music).
Abdul scored one. Sulaimi scored one. Opponent scored twice. And Ashiq (or is it Asiq?) scored the last winning goal. Despite Adelphi people feeling sleepy, Ashiq's performance was surprisingly very good today. Maybe Ashiq do it (I mean soccer) better in the mornings.
Ashiq said: "Do I look black-er?"
I said: "Um, well........."
How do you lie to a person? Finally, I decided to tell him at the end of the match when he was all happy, being the one who scored the winning goal.
So I said: "Yalah. You look black-er."
Ashiq said: "Basket sia!!!!!!!!!!!"
But he was still happy. So it was okay for me to say that. Yah, in the picture below, yah. That's Ashiq.

After all that, we went to eat at the prata shop. Bf blanja me until he had no money left. Han had to lend him $4. Ahahahahaha! Owh well. Thanx bf. I love you. Somehow, there was this woman who seemed to be interested in Han.

And after all that, we went home.

hahahahahhaha han got new admier!
ReplyDelete