Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LakaLaka

Okay. So went out with Shiela. Hehehehe. I miss her. She's very adorable. Everybody will fall in love with her. Anyway.... We were supposed to catch a movie, but somebody was um, broke.


Heeh. A bit stupid, uh. But we had fun. Yah.


Along the way, there was this angmoh.
Angmoh approached us. He said to me: "You're very gorgeous!"
I looked behind him. I saw some straighteners. And there was this advertisement about hair in a tiny telly. Okay. watever. I so didn't have money. And I was pissed. I hate unsincere people. You don't just call someone gorgeous to buy your product. Stupid Angmoh. Botak head summore.
I said to angmoh: "Um, it's okay. nevermind."
Angmoh said: "Aww. Such a waste! I can really do something to your hair!"
Okay! So he was saying my hair looked horrible! Nobody can say my hair look horrible!!!!!! I've taken so much effort into making my hair look like this today!
I got pissed. So I said: "Really. It's owh kay!"
Angmoh said: "Are you from Indonesia or something?"
I was flattered. Indonesia is known to have pretty actresses.
I said: "Um, no? I'm a Singaporean. Hehehe."
Angmoh said: "Really? You must really be from somewhere. You don't seem to know how to speak English well..."
Okay. He got me. I was really pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really pissed!



Anyway, we pretended to me rich and tried some stuff from River Island. Hahah. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So, I tried on the skirt which I really liked! The one that cost 80-something. I picked out a polka-dot top for Shiela and she tried on the skirt that she really like. I really LOVE her outfit! Oh my God! I wanna wear like that to school everyday and become popular like Melissa. (Recap: Melissa is a really hot girl from my school who wears nice clothes everyday. Everybody knows her, even my bf. Bf likes her. But she's really nice to me. So, it's okay for bf to like her.) Anyway. Everything in River Island cost about 80 bucks, even tops.

And, you should feel the material. I dunnoe what they use. But feels really really good.

Then, we went to Forever 21. Shiela wore this really cute overalls. And I really love the dress I was wearing. Total niceness! Sheesh. Really like the dress, uh. Um, bf? If you're reading this post, the dress costs only $48 and my birthday is coming.




Had some Ben and Jerry's ice-cream! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! As you can see, I looked really happy.

Then, we went to airport. Our intention was to see Tango Mango and to get Shiela's pay cheque from her superviser. (Shiela got fired. HAHAHA.! watahell?)

So, we went to Tango Mango. Saw lotsa useless stuff from Tango Mango. They had this tool set for girl. With a pink hammer. A bit stupid. Which girl wants a stupid hammer?

Then, we saw kak Effa!!!!!!!!!! Okay.

Recap: Kak Effa, I used to work with her last time at Tango Mango before the bitch-boss-from-hell starts to make her pissed. She's now working at Harris Bookstore.

I felt very happy to see her. Shiela felt very happy to see her. We hugged. It's been a long time since we've seen each other. Kak Effa is gonna get married on August 8 and 9.

Kak Effa told us about some Egyptian billionare who gives her cuzzie laptop and Louis Vuitton bag. (I hate Louis Vuitton bags. So ugly. And many immitations too! If I were to be rich, I'd buy Bottega bags.)

Shiela said: "Wow......... What a nice bestfriend to have!"

In my mind, I was thinking of River Island.

I said: "Can't wait to go to your wedding!"

Kak Effa said: "That's so sweet of you!"

I said: "Um, I mean, can't wait to meet that guy."

Shiela and I waited for her to finish work. And we went home together.

Anyway. There was this full moon when I got home. I got very scared. I'm very scared of ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello atikah! I also kena approached by the hair straightener people before! some more they all ang moh and no hair one. and melissa ok only lah, you 3x prettier loh <3 <3

    ReplyDelete