skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Unhappy.
I am not happy. I am not happy. I am not happy. And I don't want ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dream is
to be rich
and live in a huge mansion in Malaysia
that has a big garden
of roses and orchids
with a handsome and rich husband
who drives an Audi
and have a beautiful daughter called Amelia Clarissa
drinking English Ceylon tea
and the brownie I made
in the beautiful, big garden with me and my husband
with two American cats, white and brown
running around in the garden.
Att Ikah
Atikah. I'm nineteen. Malay. Singapore Poly. Crabs. Chocs. Pink.
The Kitty
This is Paris. My lil sister who loves to camwhore.
Posts*
►
2010
(33)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(124)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(16)
▼
March
(17)
Lolli
Big Boohoos
Dream
Adelphi II
Rose Bahulu.
Eighteenth
The Eve.
NiqAtt
LakaLaka
Unhappy.
Pissing bf.
Men. Who are they?
Happy Birthday Mama!
Teddyland
Sad.
Teh Tarik.
Zoo
►
February
(15)
►
January
(6)
Links*
Amz Falia
Amira
Shiela <3
Aniqah Moez <3
Wei Rong
Sharizan ("Special")
Aishah Cuzzie
Lee Yen awesome babe
Wawa
Jit
Sakinah Meyers
Fiona
Denzel
Isk
No comments:
Post a Comment