
Yesterday, I went to meet bf for a short lunch. I kinda miss bf. We don't really hang out that much nowadays because of his attachment in school. In weekdays, I don't meet him at all. I've asked him many times to have lunch together but he always refuses.
He says: "This is a good practice for us if I were to go NS."
But then, yesterday's yesterday, he called me.
He said: "Um, can I meet you for lunch tomorrow? Heeh."
Yah, he realised he misses me a lot.
My ma told me not to eat anything with him as I'm going to meet her for dinner.
She said: "I don't want you to get fat."
But a lil' apple won't hurt, right? So I ate an apple while bf ate a delicious meal- something with grilled fish. Sheesh. I saw bf's friends too, Leh, Peeyoh and some guy who looked like an Indian. I didn't bother to say "Hi" to him. You know there are some days when you just don't feel like talking to people you don't know and don't wish to know.
We went to the school pond which was just beside the school gate. I've never really stopped by to look at the pond before because most of the time, I'm always late for school and don't have the time to look at stuff. All I know is that the pond stinks. But yesterday, the pond didn't stink. There were many tortoises (or issit turtles?) swimming around in the pond. They looked very cute. But they're animals. I like animals, but not so much 'til I wanna touch them or make them as pets. My bf sat by the pond, so did all of his 3 other friends. But all of the tortoises swam towards bf. It was like as though they knew that bf was an animal lover. He told me very long time ago that he wanted to be like the late Steve Irwin. But then, being a Singaporean, you don't have choices. Bf held up a terrapin. The terrapin didn't even bite him. I used to keep terrapins when I was ten. But all of them died. They hated me. They always bit my finger when I tried to stroke their little shells.

Then, I went off to meet my ma at the Changi Airport. I was there one and a half hour early. I was really bored. I can't call bf because he was working. So I got myself some toasts and hot tea with milk at the Wang's cafe. Sheesh. This sucks. I've worked my butt out at home like four times a week. But end up eating a lot. It's not working. I'll never be thin. There's nothing much in the airport, really. There were no hot male Angmohs, just hot female Angmohs. Too bad I'm not a lesbian, though I used to be when I was ten but grew out of it. Being bored, I bought myself a heart-shaped lolli for $3.50. I suck. So I sat at the viewing mall for many many minutes sucking the lolli. Lolli really tasted like heaven. Then, there was this very handsome lil' boy who ran towards me and smiled at me as though he'd known me for years. His dad was an Indian guy. But this lil' boy had really fair skin with large brown eyes.
My brain said: "Ah, this boy's ma must be a Chinese."
The handsome lil' boy screamed: "Daddy! I want to sit beside Auntie!"
Yes. Owhkay. That was the second time I was called Auntie.
Finally I met ma. I was still sucking lolli.
Ma said: " Why are you eating that thing? It's fattening!"
I looked at the lolli. A few minutes ago, I thought that lolli was heaven. But now, that lolli looked like a clump of disgusting cream and fats stuck on a wooden stick. Another lil' boy ran towards me.
He said: "Mummy! Mummy! I want that!"
His mother said: "It's not healthy. It's bad for you."

So went to this place which my ma called "the club".
My ma said: "You sure you didn't eat anything before this?"
"Nope, I only had an apple and tea," I left out the toasts.
She didn't believe me and texted my bf just to make sure.
Bf texted back: "She just had an apple."
My ma said: "Good."
"The Club" looked posh. But the food there is freaking cheap. For a plate of noodles, it only costs you $4.
And after all that, we went home.

I cant believe you mom is like that ahha how i wish my mom is like urs i would be thin by now, ahha but my mom always ask me to eat *sigh
ReplyDelete