Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Eve.


Okay. So today is the eve of my birthday. I met bf at Tampines mall. Bf bought me a really cute teddy bear. His name is Hobble. I hated his name. Hobble. Watahell? So not teddy bear-ish. And Hobble reminds me of some Cheekopek old Angmoh.

So, I changed his name to Tutti (pronounced as toottee). Along the way, we met my younger bro. He said: "I wanna buy earpiece at West Plaza."

When he said West Plaza, he meant some plaza in the west of Pasir Ris. So we went to get some ice-cream for ourselves first. Bf treated us. Heeh. So sweet of him. So we went to this ice-cream shop which is called "My Little Ice-cream Shop". What an irony. The ice-cream was gigantic! PLUS free topping and syrup (chocolate, caramel or strawberry, you choose). As you can see from the picture above, I looked very happy. Bf just wanted to look handsome beside me but his heart was actually grinning. Tutti had one too!

Then, bf, my younger bro and I went to bf's house. His ma cooked really nice dishes! So sweet of her!!!! I was surprised to see Fifi ( Recap: Bf's twin bro's girlfriend. Iwan is his name.). It's been a long time since I last saw her. Nana was there too. Nana gave me this really sweet present. She drew me a rose out of dots. It was like dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot. Okay, you get the idea. I failed that for that art test when I was in sec1 or 2. Heeh. Then, Fifi and Iwan gave me a really nice bangle from Avon (didn't know Avon sells bangles). Then, bf's ma gave me a really nice bag which I really love! Lazy lah to take picture of the bag. If you wanna see it, you can call me. Niq gave me really nice earrings which I can't wait to wear too.

Then, as usual, on Saturdays, went for bf's soccer match. Adelphi boys wished me happy birthday. So sweet of them. Bf's team won. I was feeling a little down. Very sad. Maybe my menses.

I felt that bf's hand was heaty. So I said: "You must be running a fever."

Bf said (annoyed): "I know my body. I'm not running a fever!"

I felt like bf didn't appreciate me. Abdul was there. So sweet towards Niq. I wanted bf to be like Abdul. Owh well, bf used to be like Abdul. But now no more. Then Abdul saw Tutti and wanted to burn Tutti with the ashes from his cigarrette. He snatched Tutti away. I got pissed. I was trying my best to get Tutti back. I almost cried. Tutti was crying. Didn't anybody hear him? Nobody was helping me. Somehow, I got Tutti back. Unburnt. Bf was like talking to the Adelphi boys in a strange foreign, soccer language: "Oh so he played rightwing...Leftback... Blaa blaa blaa... Rightback. Oh no no! He was playing leftwing... Blaa blaa blaa."

All the way I was like calling him, he didn't even care.

I said: "I go home okay? You sure don't wanna send me home?"

I was talking to no one. Only Tutti was listening. Bf was still talking to his friends.

So I left. I went to accompany my lil bro buy some bubble tea. I wanted to cry. I felt so sad. But then, I saw the opponent team approaching. So, I put on a strong front. They walked past, I almost cried. I wanted bf. Somehow, bf and the rest of Adelphi came and bought bubbletea too. Bf hugged me. I smiled. But I still felt sad. I felt that he was just hugging me coz he had to. I miss bf. The old bf.

Went home. Saw big bro.

He said: "Eh, yesterday night, when I just came home. I heard someone crying sia. It was like 2 a.m. So scary!! I really think our house is haunted."

I said: "Watahell?"

5 comments:

  1. LOL! one gaain happy birthday atika hope u love the ear rings! please forgive abdul if he made tutti cry . i will bit him up later ok for you. aniway tuti tgh buat ape? da tido?

    and ohhh boyfriends. they are very diffrent when they are only with you and when they are facing many of their friends. Abdul use to not care about me too when his surrounded with friends but one day i wrote a long letter saying how hurt i am and from that day onwards he had been so nice to me. hehe u shud try that. hahaha

    oh well gotta sleep now. my teddies are waiting too. i love ya beb! good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you had a blog too.
    Do link me up alright,you can find my link under pretty Aniqah's blog.
    Happy Birthday sweetie.
    Take care and I am digging your wavy curls,it is beautiful.take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE. -amira. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Amira and Thanx Niq! And Wawa, I've linked you. HEeheeh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..hehehehe kiwak aku rase kau saket otak sia... aku bace kau nye blog sal tutty ke ape ke ble ajad gler sia patot ah syaz tk layan kau sgt klau aku die aku da lari sia haha joke joke k bye gler

    ReplyDelete