Thursday, June 11, 2009

School Holiday.


Went back to school even though it is school holidays.
I was supposed to study with Wei Rong and Sharizan.
But.
We ended up doing things that we were not supposed to do.



It was freaking hot. Most of the time I was fanning my wet armpits with my pink fan. I didn't really take many pictures.




Oh finally, Sharizan learns the art of camwhoring.


Yah. And it's been a long long time since I've camwhored. I miss camwhoring.

Anyway, my ma told me to take many many many pictures of myself, so that when I'm old, I can refer to those photos taken when I'm younger.



*Oh, Sharizan, issit okay if I return you the "prouduction file" when we graduate? Because I have no money to buy a file. Thanx. =D

5 comments:

  1. Sweetheart,any tips for your hair like how do you maintain it and to have that wet look so it look smooth without making it seem too oily as well? I keep using hair serum like from Pantene and Sunsilk but my hair still remain so dry like singa lapar.Haha.
    And you stay gorgeous as always.I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dove shampoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually worhip it. Hahah. Yah. For curly hair, you use dove shampoo, plus the dove conditioner. Since dove has many many versions, I use the the darkest blue colour shampoo bottle.. And then, I put baby johnson milk lotion on my hair everyday. Oh, you have to wait for 3-6 months for it to take effect. G'luck girl! Stay beautiful darl! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure...use use...take it as my amal jariah untuk orang orang yang susah. amin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. attika ur getting skinner and i dont like it. boo! yey cant wait to meet ya this sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basket. Eh, Sharizan. You dun setep rich with me, uh. You more cheapskate than me you know. Handphone also win in contest... Heh.




    Niq. Are you sure I'm getting skinnier????? I've just gained 4kg, you know. Hahah. Now I'm 54kg. Hehe. Yeay! Can't wait to meet you this Sunday too! We camwhore, kay. =D

    ReplyDelete