Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mistaken


I think, I have the most common face on Earth.
I've always been mistaken for someone else ever since young.
It's like, random people will come up to me and say something like: "Eh, you're very proud, sia. Look at me and never even say "Hi"."
And I will be like: "Wha-? Huh?"
Then, the random people will be like: "You're Syarifah, right?"
Or,
"How come you never come for yesterday's lesson?"
Or,
" Eh, Saturday we have to go Marina Bay, right?"
Or (classic one...),
"Eh! Long time never see sia!!!!!!!", and then shake my hand.

The worse one that I've received so far was during primary school. The discipline master thought that I was some other naughty girl and I almost got punished for things that I never even do.

It can be frustrating sometimes.

But it can be funny too if I just play along with them.

Anyway, I still like my common face. I can, like, pretend to be someone else.
Cool right?

Oh hi. How are you? Yah, I'm Syarifah...


No comments:

Post a Comment