
She looks into the huge mirror.
She sees an ugly girl looking back at her.
She hates that ugly girl.
But somehow that ugly girl keeps coming back whenever she looks into the mirror.
And each time she sees that ugly girl, she will cry.
She asks that ugly girl in between sobs: "What do you want from me?"
That ugly girl in the mirror says: "I want to make you sad."
She asks: "But why?"
That ugly girl says: "Because that is the very purpose of my existence."
She says angrily: "Wha- ? I don't know why you're doing this but I'm not affected. I'm not sad."
And with that, that ugly girl disappears.
She sees another girl now appearing in front of her in the mirror.
She smiles at the another girl.
The another girl smiles at her too.
She tries to touch the another girl in the mirror and places her right hand on the flat surface of the mirror.
The another girl in the mirror reaches out to touch her right hand.
The another girl in the mirror looks very warm and friendly.
But all she feels is the coldness of the flat surface on the mirror.
She sees an ugly girl looking back at her.
She hates that ugly girl.
But somehow that ugly girl keeps coming back whenever she looks into the mirror.
And each time she sees that ugly girl, she will cry.
She asks that ugly girl in between sobs: "What do you want from me?"
That ugly girl in the mirror says: "I want to make you sad."
She asks: "But why?"
That ugly girl says: "Because that is the very purpose of my existence."
She says angrily: "Wha- ? I don't know why you're doing this but I'm not affected. I'm not sad."
And with that, that ugly girl disappears.
She sees another girl now appearing in front of her in the mirror.
She smiles at the another girl.
The another girl smiles at her too.
She tries to touch the another girl in the mirror and places her right hand on the flat surface of the mirror.
The another girl in the mirror reaches out to touch her right hand.
The another girl in the mirror looks very warm and friendly.
But all she feels is the coldness of the flat surface on the mirror.

And all I see is this beautiful girl staring right back at me.You are gorgeous with such mesmerizing eyes like I told you time and again look alike of Erra Fazira.Takecare.
ReplyDeleteAhahaha. Dun worry dear Wawa. That was just some kinda poetry I was trying to create. It talks about teenage girls nowadays who have low self-esteem. It wasn't all about me. =D Thanx for your compliments. Take care darling. =D
ReplyDeletestop living in denial. u know ur beautiful. U know it to well dear
ReplyDeleteNo I'm not lah Niq. I think you should know. I'm not living in denial. I'm taking in facts that I'm not beautiful niq, that's why I'm afraid that syaz would leave me. But yah. I guess I'm so used to disappointments. I just have to wait for it to happen. Syaz will leave me. I know.
ReplyDelete