
I hate roaches. They're black and dumb and disgusting.
In fact, too disgusting for me to even kill it.
That roach caused my pa to hate me and caused me to hate my ma.
Okay. Let me tell you what happened.
There was this roach strolling around with it's tiny, scrawny legs in the kitchen sometime after dinner. (How dare you roach!)
I was washing the dishes. As a natural reaction, I screamed as loud as I could as soon as I saw the hideous roach.
My ma came to my rescue to kill and throw the roach away with a sweep and a dustpan and insecticide.
But instead of doing that usual roach-killing procedure, my ma actually pushed the almost dead roach towards me.
I ran and my fat, right knee actually got scraped against this metal pipe, causing my knee to bleed.
I hate it whenever my knee bleeds. Because I can't see blood.
So I screamed loudly again.
Nowadays, when I'm angry or upset, I tend to scream a lot.
Yah. I know, I sound like a brat, except that I'm too old to be called a brat.
And my hands are all covered with soap from washing the dishes.
My ma said: "Yah good. Be a drama queen. Just a little blood and you scream."
Then I heard this sickening hissing sound.
PSSSSSSSSssssIIIIIIsssssttttttt!!!!!!!!!
I looked up from nursing my poor, fat knee.
And to my horror, I saw the metal pipe spraying water all over. And the kitchen got flooded.
My ma said: "Quick!!!!!! Call your pa!!!!!!!!! Tell him to come home now!!!!!!!"
So my pa got home.
My pa said: "How come it's (the pipe) leaking like this?"
My ma said: "I don't know what Ika (my ma calls me that at home) did. Suddenly become like that."
I screamed: "Nooo!!! It was your fault ma! You make me run and hit the metal pipe. And my knee still hurts!!!!!! AAAAOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!"
My pa looked at me angrily. I groaned louder to get some pity from him because my knee is bleeding.
My pa ignored me and straightaway rushed to fix the pipe.
It's two hours now and my pa is still fixing the stupid pipe and he hasn't even had his dinner. He is like muttering under his breath some words that I think will not be appropriate for me to put up in this blog. I bet he hates me.
Bloody ma for blaming me.
It's actually her fault, not mine.
My ma says: "Want to call Wan's (bf) father to fix the pipe?"
My pa ignores her.
I pity him. My ma and I are still blaming each other, refusing to say sorry.
Actually, in fact, it was all the roach's fault. Not my ma or me.
The roach caused my family to be chaotic.
Oh I hate roaches.
Kill them for me if you see them.
In fact, too disgusting for me to even kill it.
That roach caused my pa to hate me and caused me to hate my ma.
Okay. Let me tell you what happened.
There was this roach strolling around with it's tiny, scrawny legs in the kitchen sometime after dinner. (How dare you roach!)
I was washing the dishes. As a natural reaction, I screamed as loud as I could as soon as I saw the hideous roach.
My ma came to my rescue to kill and throw the roach away with a sweep and a dustpan and insecticide.
But instead of doing that usual roach-killing procedure, my ma actually pushed the almost dead roach towards me.
I ran and my fat, right knee actually got scraped against this metal pipe, causing my knee to bleed.
I hate it whenever my knee bleeds. Because I can't see blood.
So I screamed loudly again.
Nowadays, when I'm angry or upset, I tend to scream a lot.
Yah. I know, I sound like a brat, except that I'm too old to be called a brat.
And my hands are all covered with soap from washing the dishes.
My ma said: "Yah good. Be a drama queen. Just a little blood and you scream."
Then I heard this sickening hissing sound.
PSSSSSSSSssssIIIIIIsssssttttttt!!!!!!!!!
I looked up from nursing my poor, fat knee.
And to my horror, I saw the metal pipe spraying water all over. And the kitchen got flooded.
My ma said: "Quick!!!!!! Call your pa!!!!!!!!! Tell him to come home now!!!!!!!"
So my pa got home.
My pa said: "How come it's (the pipe) leaking like this?"
My ma said: "I don't know what Ika (my ma calls me that at home) did. Suddenly become like that."
I screamed: "Nooo!!! It was your fault ma! You make me run and hit the metal pipe. And my knee still hurts!!!!!! AAAAOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!"
My pa looked at me angrily. I groaned louder to get some pity from him because my knee is bleeding.
My pa ignored me and straightaway rushed to fix the pipe.
It's two hours now and my pa is still fixing the stupid pipe and he hasn't even had his dinner. He is like muttering under his breath some words that I think will not be appropriate for me to put up in this blog. I bet he hates me.
Bloody ma for blaming me.
It's actually her fault, not mine.
My ma says: "Want to call Wan's (bf) father to fix the pipe?"
My pa ignores her.
I pity him. My ma and I are still blaming each other, refusing to say sorry.
Actually, in fact, it was all the roach's fault. Not my ma or me.
The roach caused my family to be chaotic.
Oh I hate roaches.
Kill them for me if you see them.

Siapa tak makan ketam rugilah si dia.Haha.Ketam kan sedap...
ReplyDeleteAnyway your Roach entry is super hilarious the way you describe the situation but oh well hope you scrape knees will heal soon.
Hugs.Takecare sweetheart.
Ahahaha. Actually my knee is not that bad. Just a bit only. but I exaggerate so that my pa will pity me. Ahahaha.
ReplyDeletedo u noe that ur pretty and ur hair is nicE!!! wahhh.... anyway... actuaali here was to promote....CHEAP MAKEUP PALETTE IN TOWN... MORE PRICE SLASHED... WAD U WAITING FOR!!! www.make-up-empire.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete