Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our 2-year Anniversary


At 12:01a.m., bf texted me something sweet which he thought of all by himself.

Text message:
Happy 2 years anniversary my dear..ive never been so in love with a girl like this before..until 2 years ago when i met u..my heart my soul my evriting feels so right with u..u have been my standing leg wen i need sumone 2 support me..u have been my one arm 2 hold on to sumting so precious..and u have been my soul 2 make me love u so deeply..my hands held urs tightly..never and not even gonna let go..i love u so much..and will always love u more as days past..


Urs truly,


Wan Syazani
Ur Love..




For the benefit of those who don't understand that message, basically, bf is just saying that he loves me very much.

After reading that text message, all my pre-2-year anniversary blues disappear instantly. I start to feel bad for accusing bf of cheating on me and all. He doesn't cheat on me. He only loves me.

And if you look closely to the picture above, bf actually looks as though he is proud of what he owns with his chest forward. And that is me. And the way he places his arm in this picture above my shoulders shows that he will always protect me.

I don't know about you but if there is no armegeddon in the year 2012, my plans will be to study in a University, get a good job and get married to bf who will be rich by then and live in a condo, with a penthouse. Bf would drive an Audi. And then...
Okay, I shall not bore you.

I can't imagine life without bf. It will be so empty. Like, you know, when you eat epok-epok ( curry puff) and there is no filling... Yah. That sucks.

Basically, all I want to say is that I love bf.

=D



2 comments:

  1. that has got to be the sweetest and most not bimbotic post ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha epok2.

    yey yey happy 2 yrs anniversary!
    im soooooo proud of you tik.
    I know this is the most longest relationship uv ever had! hahaha.

    im hungry.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete