Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pre-anniversary Blues.


This is ridiculous, but I think I'm having this pre-2 year-anniversary blues.
Yah. I made up that new phrase. Smart, right? Hehe.
Anyway...
In 3 days time, bf and I will be, um, two years together.
I'm very afraid that bf would leave me.
Afterall, who in the right mind would like to stay on with me? Oh well, except for my parents. Sheesh. I pity them for having me as their daughter.
I'm born to be annoying.
All of my ex-bfs can only last with me for, say... one month?
Hahah. Yah. I'm that bad. I don't know how to keep my boyfriend.
But yah. Whatever happens, I am very proud to say that I managed to keep bf for two years. Awesome. I'm gonna record that.
I can still remember Sharizan actually asked me: "How can you guys last for so long????????????"
And I can see the look of admiration in his eyes. Yah, I guess he admires bf a lot for having the patience to put up with me.





Well. As I was looking at my lecture notes for my mid-semester test which is like in... Hmmmph. Um..... 3 WEEKS TIME!, I was actually thinking about the many reasons why bf should leave me.
Reason 1:
I talk non-stop about nonsense. Bf has to even tell me to shut up and I'll still talk.
Reason 2:
I am full of jealousy for his ex-gf who is now his very hot "bestfriend".
Oh gosh. I hate her. And I hate it even more that I can't even find a reason to hate her. And I know that bf is regretting being my bf. He should be with her, not me.
Reason 3:
I am fat and ugly. Hahah. Yah.
One look, and all the guys would run away. I pity bf because he is so embarrassed of me all the time.




I have to tell you, I enjoy being bf's gf. He's friendly, cool, smart... and has many qualities that make him unique and adorable.
I am happy that bf is able to accept me for who I am.
But I don't know how long that acceptance will last.






To accompany this pre-2 year anniversary blues, I was kicked out of my favourite group for this advertising project.
My favourite group includes Amira, Sharizan, Han Fei, Wei Rong... Bullshit sia I got kicked out. Bullshit fate I have.
Bullshit bullshit bullshit.
Nowadays, I have this lump in my throat that causes me to have tears all the time and all I want is to work with my favourite people.
And I got kicked out.
I hate being Atikah. Can I be Sofia or Diana or someone else?
I just hate living my life right now.
I want to live somebody else's life.



5 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. Pre-anniversary Blues !! never heard of that! lol.

    Attika u should stop reading books from sopie kinsella or however they spell it cos your imagination is running wild. pft.

    and for god sake stop saying ur ugly or il kill you..

    okay i wont kill you lah. coz i love u mah! *cina tone*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful and real and that is what sets you apart from other girls. i can't help saying it when i read your post. i commented the other time but i can't help commenting again. it's normal to be jealous of your loved one's ex.. others wouldnt normally admit it but you did. dont worry. gosh you're soooo nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA. Niq, I think my imagination is always wild. Hahah. And I love you dey! *Keleng tone*

    Oh and you, anonymous person. Hahah. Thanx for reading my super boooOOORING blog. I can't believe you got entertained reading my blog all the time. You rock. What do you mean I'm nice? What did I do to you??????? Anyway, you're nice too for giving me nice comments. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your post.
    Mann, sucks sia you kena kick outta our group :( you should have seen all of us when adrian had all our names in his hands and ask wilson and jordan to pick out. It was like HORROR!!!

    But chill because at least you hv another girl in your team. I'm stuck with all three boys! sobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cmon you weren't kicked out. you were picked by me by chance.

    ReplyDelete