
Sometimes, I am curious about what other people really think of me.
I feel like detaching myself from my body and let my spirit roam around freely.
I wish to possess other people and feel what it is like to be in other people's body
and know what is the other people's perception of me.
I've learned that nobody speaks the truth.
People just want to please other people.
So, people tend to talk nicely to people.
Or,
people are jealous of other people such that they tend to speak bad things about other people.
Hence,
I have learned not to be too pleased whenever someone praises me because that person may be lying.
I have learned not to be miserable whenever someone says bad things about me because that person may hate me.
On the other hand, I am just oh so curious.
Perhaps, not all truths can be revealed because some truths are just too hurtful for me to know.
But,
I want to know.
Oh no, I can't.
Because.
Nobody speaks the truth.
And,
I can never be a ghost because if I were to die, I want to go to heaven.
And,
ghosts don't go to heaven.
I feel like detaching myself from my body and let my spirit roam around freely.
I wish to possess other people and feel what it is like to be in other people's body
and know what is the other people's perception of me.
I've learned that nobody speaks the truth.
People just want to please other people.
So, people tend to talk nicely to people.
Or,
people are jealous of other people such that they tend to speak bad things about other people.
Hence,
I have learned not to be too pleased whenever someone praises me because that person may be lying.
I have learned not to be miserable whenever someone says bad things about me because that person may hate me.
On the other hand, I am just oh so curious.
Perhaps, not all truths can be revealed because some truths are just too hurtful for me to know.
But,
I want to know.
Oh no, I can't.
Because.
Nobody speaks the truth.
And,
I can never be a ghost because if I were to die, I want to go to heaven.
And,
ghosts don't go to heaven.

hahaha. eyy i always praise you and im honest okay!
ReplyDelete