
Yesterday, I came across this article in Newpaper. Something about solar storm. I almost cried. But, being eighteen, I've mature. So, I won't cry. According to the article, space scientists predict that a solar storm is gonna hit Earth in the year 2012. Which means, we're all doomed. We'll be like dinosaurs. Extinct! The solar storm consists of three waves.
The first wave will cause all of the sattelites (I don't know how to spell that) to fall back to Earth like meteors.

The second wave is the radiation storm. Human beings on Earth will not be affected but astronauts outside of the Earth atmosphere will be vulnerable. So, handsome astronauts out there, don't go to space in the year 2012.

The third wave, CME, is the worst. It causes the Earth magnetic field to be distorted, causing an overload of current in power worldwide. Translation = we have to live without electricity.

Fresh water from the reservoirs can no longer be pumped to our houses. We will die of dehydration. We can no longer drive cars around but instead, use horses as transportation. Food cannot be processed or delivered. Millions of people will die of hunger!!!!!! The sewage system will be destructed. We'll all be smelly and die as smelly people. Planes will crash and trains will collide.
I called bf.
I said: "By!!!!!! We're doomed! It's gonna be the end of the world soon! And I'm not prepared! I've done so many sins! And I don't even have the time to get married to you cause we're all doomed!"
Bf said: "Then, you pray. Look, I wanna watch TV."
When bf says he wants to watch TV, it means he doesn't wanna entertain me and wants me to go away.
I don't know who to call, so I texted Sharizan to call me. Sharizan is a smart guy. He knows how to make sense of all of this crap.
I don't want to die at such an early age. I want to die as a really old lady at the age of 84.
I don't wanna die when it's Armegeddon. I'm not prepared! I don't wanna go to hell.
So, Sharizan provided me with some information.
Sharizan said: "The Mayan tribe (some tribal people) invented their own calender. And their calender stops on the 21st December 2012."
I said: "AAAAAAAAARGH! sobs sobs."
Sharizan said: "Anyway, you should watch the movie trailer for 2012. It shows this gigantic wave, bigger than the mount everest."
I said: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! sobs sobs."
Sharizan said: "Anyway, don't think too much. Scientists can only predict. Many times they are wrong. Heh, when that solar storm thing happens, I'll be in NS."
I mumbled some stuff to him.
Sharizan said: "You're CRAZY! No wonder your bf doesn't wanna entertain you. Anyway, you're wasting my prepaid."
I cried. Nobody wants to listen to me. Can't you see. We're all really doomed in only three years time! I have so many dreams. I want to go to University. Have a glamorous career and drive an Audi. Then, I wanna travel with my ma. After that, I wanna get married to bf. Have two kids and a maid. How can my dreams be achieved in just three years time?
Suddenly, nothing seems to be important anymore. The dresses in my closet are no longer pretty. GPA is just another number. The night sky seems dark and scary. I'm gonna die early. We're all gonna die early (except for the grandmothers and grandfathers out there). And I don't wanna die. Oh, God help us. We don't wanna die.
Not yet.


hi beautiful. your recent post.it's exactly what i'm fearing of right now.i exactly understand ur situation and feelings.furthermore,in Quran it stated that KIAMAT or doomsday falls on friday.that's what we muslim believed.and go check the calendar for the date of 21.12.2012,it falls on friday too.it's like co-incidence.however,we msunt believe this full percentage.let's just take it as a preparation for the doomsday.because no one knows when is doomsday except for HIM all right. dont worry.let's remember HIM and follow what HE asked us to do like solat. take care darling.
ReplyDeleteloves,
syafiqah
Hey Syafiqah. Thnx for the comment. Yah, I guess we shouldn't believe that 100%. Afterall, they say only God knows. Owh well. I'm gonna learn the Quran soon and I'll pray. I've been a terrible muslim. I bet God hates me now.
ReplyDeleteGod doesn't hate you, Allah's forgiving. Love your blog, tc :)
ReplyDeleteto anonymous(s) u guys have no idea how crazy this girl is HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteI'm not crazy! Watever I'm saying. Sheesh. It's true! Go read the Newpaper on last Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteumm, what does talking about the world ending got to do with your face innit? lols. jk!
ReplyDeleteanws, the best thing to do is to bertaubat awal2. :D
whey. Cannot camwhore issit. heheh.
ReplyDeleteatikah darling, im very very sure we wont die in the year 2012. no solid evidence but you know, fiona is always right :P
ReplyDeletein the past years, there would always be people claiming that "catatrosphe is approaching" but none of that happened.
what's the nature of the newpaper anyway? tabloid papers eh.. heheh you can't 100% believe in what they write. even if you really believe the article, you shouldn't be worrying about it because everyone will suffer from the same fate if it really happens :) you're not alone atikah. so the best solution to this is to fulfill some of your current wishes so you won't feel that you wasted your life **if** you die :D
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete