Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Curly Wurly.



My ma said: "You know, when I work in Changi Airport, I see so many Indonesians having such beautiful hair but disgusting faces."




I said: "So?"




My ma said: "I wanna have pretty hair..."




So I did my ma's hair. And the result is this...



So, What the hell did I do?
Well. I put on 8 hair rollers. 3 drops of Baby Johnson's milk lotion for every single roll. Then, I blow dried the rolled areas. And leave the hair for one and a half hours.
You see, my secret to having a shiny but curly hair is Baby Johnson's milk lotion. Yes. I know. It's for baby's skin, not for old people's hair. But that's what I have been using.
My ma's hair is freaking spoilt, dehydrated, frizzy and everything shitty. So, her hair needs lotsa moisturisers. Dry hairs need lotsa moisturisers.
And my ma's curly hair lasts for the whole entire day.
Try it out. It might work on your hair.
Good luck.
At least before Doomsday, your hair will still be nice.
But oily haired people, don't try this method or you'll get the shock of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment