Anyway, bf treated me to dinner for our 22 months anniversary. Nothing fancy. Really.
Had chicken rice. Bf had ban mian.
As I looked at bf, I remembered the time when I first saw him.
My friend, Khalis, intoduced me to bf. I was very young at that time. I was 16.
That was the time when nobody actually called me auntie.
Bf was a very shy boy.
And. I was a never shy girl.
I gave him my number.
He was and still is very special to me.
Bf is what I call an imperfect beauty. It is his lil' imperfections that makes him perfect.
His slightly crooked tooth. Those lil' "eggs" that appear whenever he smiles. His crazy, wavy hair. Those eyes that are wide-opened whenever someone calls his name. Those rough hands.
When you place all of these imperfections together, you'll get a fine masterpiece from God. He is one of those God's creations that never fails to amaze me.
His voice. His sheepish smile. His hands. His shoulders.
My brain will always remember him as that.
I love bf. A lot.



No comments:
Post a Comment