Sunday, April 12, 2009

Forgetful


Went for bf soccer match. I forget who won. But at least I could see bf.
I miss him.

A few days ago, bf told me something about the end of the world.
He said that according to the Quran, when it is the end of the world, a one-eyed sea creature that can talk, Dajal, will emerge from the sea.
I asked bf: "So, what is he doing now? How come he only comes out when it's the end.?"
Bf said: "He is sleeping now. He has been sleeping eversince there is Earth. Prophet Isa will come out when the sun is rising from the west instead of the east."
I asked bf again: "Doesn't Dajal's back ache since he has been sleeping for too long?"




Owh well, bf didn't have answers to many of my questions. A bit frustrating.
But of course my bf doesn't know much about the end of the world.
He's not an angel.
Bf said: "When it is judgement day, you can't remember who you are"
I said: "Aaaaaaaaaaargh! sobs sobs."
Bf said: "You can't remember who your family are."
I said: "AAaaaaargh! sobs sobs."
Bf said: "And you won't even remember me."
I said: "AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaargh! sobs sobs."
Bf said: "On that day, all you ever think about is your sins. Unless if your Iman is strong, you can still remember your family and go through the judgement day together."
I don't know how to explain the meaning of Iman to you.
I think it is something gotta do with your good deeds towards God. For example, praying, reciting the Quran and many more.
I said: "I wanna go to Al-Azhar University in Arab and memorise the Quran. I don't want to not know you later on."
Bf said: "You don't even know how to read the Quran!"
My brain said: "AAAAaaaaargh! I'm gonna go through judgement day alone."
I'm gonna die in three years time.
And I'm gonna be all alone.





4 comments:

  1. suddenly I feel really grateful that my mum forced me to learn the Quran. :D
    babe, its not too late to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know any place that teach Quran for adults.? I'm too embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u shut up with the dying at 2012 atika? ur suppose to belive in the little2 signs Allah swt showed you like what shaz said signs form the sun, signs where no one read quran anymore,when no one selawat anymore, not some crappy news paper article from some scientist you dont know -.-

    chill k.
    Go to every masjid they is mengaji class, dont worry hun. better late than never.

    And oh i miss u so much stop taking beautiful pictures ;p

    ReplyDelete