

Yesterday, Lee Yen called me in the middle of the night.
Lee Yen said: "Hey, you wanna join my group for MMR?"
I said: "What? What is MMR?!?"
Lee Yen said: "Media-mass Research module."
I gave an uncertain laugh. She must be kidding. School HAVE NOT even started yet!
What group? Group what?????
I promised Sharizan to meet him at 7.45a.m. But yah. As usual, I was late. One hour late. Can't blame me. My watch was not working. It showed 8.00a.m. when it was already 9.00a.m.
My first class was my Gems module, Psychology and Counseling. In Gems class you don't know anybody because.. I don't know, it's an extra module. People of different courses join the same module. Unless if you choose the same Gems module with your friends.
I have to tell you, I really enjoyed that module. Funny like hell. The teacher way the teacher spoke was even worse than Sharizan. She can't pronounce every single letter, every single word. So I spent the whole time laughing at her.
Sharizan saw this girl who wears fake eyelashes everyday to school and wears clothes that shows her pink bra strap all the time and, with really long hair, longer than mine.
Sharizan whispered: "Um. Who's that girl?"
I whispered: "She's in our course, hello? She's always in the same lecture as us?"
Sharizan whispered: "Really? I've never seen her."
I whispered: "Hah. You like her issit?"
Sharizan whispered: "She looks hot."
I whispered: "Yah. Because she wears fake eyelashes to school everyday. That's why she looks pretty."
Sharizan whispered: "At least she doesn't wear lotsa make-up like you. So ugly."
I whispered: "Her eyelashes are FAKE!"
You see, I wear make-up but I don't wear fake things. My hair is real. My eyelashes are real. A bit pissed.
Sharizan whispered: "Are you jealous??????"
I said: "NOoooooooOOOOOooooooo."
I whispered: "Um. Sharizan. I think I'm getting hairy."
Sharizan whispered: "Yah. Are you a Singh?"
The tutor said: "Hello hello! Lis hen!"
I don't know why. But that's the only conversation I remember one whole day.
Then, the lessons come and go quite briskly. There was this module which sounded very scary. MMR. Very monster-ish kkinda module. My brain was elsewhere. Even Sharizan's brain was elsewhere. I was asking Sharizan what was the time during one of the breaks for FOUR times. He was looking at me but he wasn't listening.
Sharizan said: "Sorry. I was thinking about that girl."
Lee Yen said: "Hey, you wanna join my group for MMR?"
I said: "What? What is MMR?!?"
Lee Yen said: "Media-mass Research module."
I gave an uncertain laugh. She must be kidding. School HAVE NOT even started yet!
What group? Group what?????
I promised Sharizan to meet him at 7.45a.m. But yah. As usual, I was late. One hour late. Can't blame me. My watch was not working. It showed 8.00a.m. when it was already 9.00a.m.
My first class was my Gems module, Psychology and Counseling. In Gems class you don't know anybody because.. I don't know, it's an extra module. People of different courses join the same module. Unless if you choose the same Gems module with your friends.
I have to tell you, I really enjoyed that module. Funny like hell. The teacher way the teacher spoke was even worse than Sharizan. She can't pronounce every single letter, every single word. So I spent the whole time laughing at her.
Sharizan saw this girl who wears fake eyelashes everyday to school and wears clothes that shows her pink bra strap all the time and, with really long hair, longer than mine.
Sharizan whispered: "Um. Who's that girl?"
I whispered: "She's in our course, hello? She's always in the same lecture as us?"
Sharizan whispered: "Really? I've never seen her."
I whispered: "Hah. You like her issit?"
Sharizan whispered: "She looks hot."
I whispered: "Yah. Because she wears fake eyelashes to school everyday. That's why she looks pretty."
Sharizan whispered: "At least she doesn't wear lotsa make-up like you. So ugly."
I whispered: "Her eyelashes are FAKE!"
You see, I wear make-up but I don't wear fake things. My hair is real. My eyelashes are real. A bit pissed.
Sharizan whispered: "Are you jealous??????"
I said: "NOoooooooOOOOOooooooo."
I whispered: "Um. Sharizan. I think I'm getting hairy."
Sharizan whispered: "Yah. Are you a Singh?"
The tutor said: "Hello hello! Lis hen!"
I don't know why. But that's the only conversation I remember one whole day.
Then, the lessons come and go quite briskly. There was this module which sounded very scary. MMR. Very monster-ish kkinda module. My brain was elsewhere. Even Sharizan's brain was elsewhere. I was asking Sharizan what was the time during one of the breaks for FOUR times. He was looking at me but he wasn't listening.
Sharizan said: "Sorry. I was thinking about that girl."

wow,ure in sp? wat course r u in?
ReplyDeleteUm, Media and Communications. =D
ReplyDelete