
I dreamt bf died yesterday last night and he became a ghost and kept haunting me.
I woke up crying. I hate dreams that show your loved ones die and become ghosts.
Yah. So went out with bf. Finally. A date! After a decade (exaggeration).
Bf was a bit broke because he has to pay this ciggarrette fine.
So I paid 1/3 for everything. The movie was at 5.30p.m. Yah and we met at about 2p.m. So we really had nothing to do. Bf kept pinching my cheeks. A bit annoying, uh. But I'm used to it already.
Bf said: "I feel like eating ban mian."

Surprisingly I felt like it too. I still can't accept the fact that something which looks like puke can taste real nice. Shiela if you're reading this, shuddup.

Then, we went out. Bf felt like smoking. But there was no place to smoke. AHAHAHAHA! Loser. Stupid smokers.
So we were bored. 

At least if bf were to smoke, I can see the different shapes of the smoke that comes out of his mouth. Sometimes, the smoke that comes out of his mouth resembles flowers, heart shapes or candy floss. So I told bf to teach me how to fold the cheapskate tobacco papers he has since I can't see smoke coming out of his mouth. Folding the tobacco papers reminded me of folding paper cranes. I am always terrible at folding though...

Then we saw two of bf's million friends. One of them was wearing glasses and had bad hair, the other was so skinny he reminded me of a lizard.
Their conversation sounded like this...
Bf friend with glasses said: "Blalblalaaaa bla........... Bla Bla Blah...... Gay."
Bf lizard friend said: "Blah blah blah..... Gay?"
Bf said: "Ahahahahahha! Blah blo blah heeeeh.... Gay! Gay!"
Bf lizard friend said: "Gay?"

Then, we went to the cinema place again to wait for the movie to start. So we were leaning against this railing. Chit chatted about nonsense, thinking about nonsense. Bf pinched my cheeks or nose occasionally.
Finally the movie started.
We watched "Coming Soon".
Scary. I recommend you to watch this movie due to the scaryness.

Then bf sent me home. We walked all the way to my house. I miss bf a lot.
At the lift, bf blew me a flying kiss. I blew bf a flying kiss. Bf caught my flying kiss and kept it in his heart pocket. I smiled.
I love bf.


hahahahah. its so irritating right boyfriends always pincing our cheeks. abdul always do that too *refering to pic 3* haha it hurts smtimes but im use to it too heheheh. so hows makeup today? didnt do the smokey eyes? haha and oh u look gorgeous as always sweetheart. Pstt i got a new babyseal stuff toy he is soo cute! his name is motti because he has the same nose as comot -.- he wants to meet u soon! ahah
ReplyDeleteI GOT DRAMA APPRECIATION. :D hee.
ReplyDeleteAwwww you have such gorgeous hair.
ReplyDeleteSuch shine and long wavy curls.
Don't you ever cut your hair dear as I am one of those who grow with envy over your beautiful hair dear.takecare.
to wawa; she always cuts her hair but it grows so fast! unlike ours. so wawa, told ya u always have to trim ur hair so that it will grow faster! hehe
ReplyDeleteThnx Wawa. You make me fly very high with your praise. Owh. You should use this pantene shampoo which makes hair grow very fast, I think. Oh Niq, really? Motti? Ahahaha. That sounds like a teddy bear's name, not a babyseal! Sheesh. I tried the smoky eyes thing. But can't really see in pictures though.
ReplyDeleteAnd Amira!!!!!!! SHUDDUP!
But i told him his name was motti and he said he really like his name )':
ReplyDelete