"Am I fat?"
"My ex boyfriend's is bigger than yours."
"How much money do you have right now?"
"I have more experience with boys than you do with girls."
"Is soccer more important or am I more important to you?"
"You can't go out with your friends except with ME AND ONLY ME."
"Can you switch on your cellphone so that I can contact you?... like, all the time."
"Your friend looks like Taylor Lautner from New Moon."
"Am I hotter than Megan Fox?"
"Do you love me or your mum more?"
"You poor loser!"
"Lee Yen's boyfriend is much more muscular and handsome than you."
"I'm going out with Sharizan, see you later."
"My ex boyfriend's is bigger than yours."
"How much money do you have right now?"
"I have more experience with boys than you do with girls."
"Is soccer more important or am I more important to you?"
"You can't go out with your friends except with ME AND ONLY ME."
"Can you switch on your cellphone so that I can contact you?... like, all the time."
"Your friend looks like Taylor Lautner from New Moon."
"Am I hotter than Megan Fox?"
"Do you love me or your mum more?"
"You poor loser!"
"Lee Yen's boyfriend is much more muscular and handsome than you."
"I'm going out with Sharizan, see you later."


You got inspired from that thing in the gift shop right? LOL XD
ReplyDeletewtf
ReplyDelete