Friday, December 25, 2009

Back to School




Yup. Back to Secondary 3 for me, when my name was Jasmine Layola. Okay. So much for wanting to be on TV. I finally got a role in a drama called "Dikir Puteri".
The drama is about this tomboy secondar school girl, Zana, who believes that boys and girls have equal rights and wants to create a dikir barat group that consists of only girls despite the teachers' objections and many other obstacles.
Dikir Barat is usually only for boys.
So slowly, she will take her bestfriend, the bimbo, the Ah Lian whose mother is a KTV hostess and this quiet girl who loves to sing and some other girls to form a Dikir Barat group.
Dikir barat is.... aiyah, just ask Sharizan or Amira what it means owhkay.
And I'm supposed to act as an insecure bimbo, Jasmine Layola, who wears make-up to school everyday.
It will be shown really really soon on Suria. So for now... I'm gonna try memorizing my lecture notes for my exams (which are coming really really soon too!), and script at the same time.



Owh, and as usual, I love the make-up!
Owhkay, ignore my skinny body.
I'll try to gain weight real soon.




1 comment:

  1. take care of my beloved cousin didi pls and finally you realize how skinny you are right ?! notti girl *pinch cheeks like how shaz pinch you* eh wait you got no babat anymore. HAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete