
It was one of those typical school days.
I was waiting for you for more than an hour at the taxi stand in front of the school's middle gate.
As usual, students were smoking there like choo choo train and my hair stank from the cigarrette smell.
It was getting late. I was pissed.
"Kesian... Tunggu sorang sorang ke?" said one of your friends.
I was even pissed at that comment.
Where are you??? I thought angrily.
I kept calling you but I couldn't even get through you.
So I called your friend, Leh.
"Relax, he's still got some stuff to do. He's ending really soon," was what he said on the phone.
When you finally showed up, I showed you the angriest face ever.
I scolded you.
and you didn't even bother to say sorry.
It was one of the days that I was so angry I felt like breaking up with you.
To punish you for making me wait so long.
But,
like magic, when we got on the train, you started to pinch my chubby cheeks and I started to laugh. And evil thoughts of you straightaway disappeared.
You said you loved me.
When I started to talk, you told me to shut up.
You always told me to shut up.
You prefer me to be quiet so you can read your favourite storybook.
I started to sulk, but you ignored me.
So I gave up and rested my head on your shoulder and fell asleep.
And when I woke up, I realised that everything is but a dream.
I cried buckets 'til my eyes sore.
Last two nights were one of those nights that I missed you so much that you kept appearing in my dreams.
If only I could turn back the time.
But you've moved on so fast...
and it hurts me so much seeing you with her.

You've Dumped him ; why bother? Move on.
ReplyDeletewhat dyou do, if, the person who toldcha abt ur ex bf cheated you, actualy her bf himself is cheating on her just like how your ex-bf did? ;)
ReplyDeleteAnonymus1- I miss him. Cannot, uh?
ReplyDeleteAnonymus2- um... I'd do nothing? I mean, so? I have to do something, uh?
u'd do nuthing? afterall she told yu abt ur ex, you just wont help her realize her bf is cheating on her? what if i told ya i have prove and evidence that her bf is cheating? u wud still do notin?
ReplyDeletethen prove it .
ReplyDeleteHahah. Why issit people are so jealous of my girlfriend with her boyfriend? irritating lah you losers. get a life. Even my blog is not spared sia from you people. ish.
ReplyDeleteobviously people like you are so typical. Once dumped on someone, then make it sound like as though you want him back just because you missed him. Isnt that stupid? Have a heart lady, you cheated on him too. You said so before in your previous posts. So, what's the use of crying buckets of tears? Grow up.
ReplyDeleteto shiela halim, yes i will be meeting you soon.. you wait. i'll show u everything.. i promise :) but u make sure u wake up and stop believing that boy. cos if u still do after all im gonna show u, u are just stupid.
ReplyDeleteto att, its not jealousy.. u wont call this jealousy if u know the truth.. u will call this LIFE. cause noone in this world has a freaking clean ass without any shit to clear.. get that..
ReplyDeleteIf you do have it , please I dare you to show me . I double dare you to show me what you've got . I don't know what the hell are your intentions are , but I just want to get facts . Now , who says that I'm just all that stupid , like who would want to say their wrong doing's online right ?
ReplyDeletehaha to shiela halim, yes. intentions are clear. i just want you to wake up and realize that you've been fooled. why do you keep thinking people wanna break you two? people just wanna help you and not make you look stupid getting cheated. for once shiela, look on the bright side ah.. i noe ur bf has looks but he isnt what every girl wants..and im up for the double dare :).
ReplyDeleteYou do not know me or whatsoever had happened between me and him , so don't make judgement on that . Whatever it is , it's just me and him . I don't have to give an explanation on that . If you're up for it , show me , do not waste my time .
ReplyDeleteSomeone- hah, I don't see anything wrong in wanting him back because seriously, he still loves me. And I've realised my mistake.
ReplyDeleteAnonymus- about Shiela's bf. owh well... you see, every guy would love a loose woman to have fun but at the end of the day, it's the lovely girl that stands by him that he wants. So, I guess it's quite normal for guys to cheat on their gfs but it's their gfs they love.
OKAY PEOPLE....... MOVE ON TO MY NEXT POST. How annoying... -_-
What makes you so sure that he still loves you then? Apparently he already moved on with someone else.
ReplyDeleteAnd oh, obviously if you want him back, isnt that like stealing him away from his girlfriend now? Damn it girl, thats just show how bitchy you are.
ReplyDeleteowh well... Hah. =) *winks*
ReplyDeleteWell , it's just her . If others can be a bitch why can't she be one too right . It really doesn't matter because you people don't know what's behind closed doors :)
ReplyDeleteHAH. whats the use of being a lovely lady with a god damn demon heart? Typicals like these just dont know how to grow up. Its like a sinner in a church. OH WELL, bimbotic, what do you expect? Image definitely in the mud.
ReplyDeletewill do just that shiela halim. you'll be on your knees, i guarantee. not to me, but to your dignity and stupidity :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone- Bimbotic... I don't think that it is appropriate for someone who did badly for her "O" Levels and who came from a lowly standard secondary school such as Siglap sec to call me that. HEHEHE!!I'm lovable. =) It's like I don't have enemies. And you're the first hate tagger on my blog. Waaaaah. Awesome man. I actually have a hate tagger! yeay!
ReplyDeleteAnonymus-And yah, stop annoying Shiela. I'm getting annoyed by you already. =)
Hi. I cant help but to read all of these comments. Well, i personally think that youre getting too carried away. I mean, im sure youre a matured human right? But seriously, i cant help but laugh at your replies. You dumped him, and now you want him back? Okay, i dont blame you for that, because people tend to have that feeling. But the point about you saying that he still loves you is total bull. Woman, what even make you think that he even still loves you? hello? And by the way, please watch your words. Saying something quite sensitive based on personal issues, coated with sugary words? My goodness. And also," I don't think that it is appropriate for someone who did badly for her "O" Levels and who came from a lowly standard secondary school such as Siglap sec to call me that." ? Well, i prefer someone who is that bad academically than some girl who whines at her blog, wanting her ex back. So what if she's from some low standard school? For sure, your ex prefer that low standard school student. Woman, just grow up. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOwh well.. okay then, carry on laughing at my replies. I just feel pitiful towards bf's gf. She's so clueless about what's gonna happen to her. Heheheheh. Um, btway, move on to my newer posts kay? I'm feeling bored already. You are like writing essays instead of comments.
ReplyDeleteOwh, btway, can you comment on my post called "Make-up Issues"? I like that particular post of mine. comment, kay, not essays because I don't have the time to read 'til the end of your unnaturally long comments. hehe. Okay go.
ReplyDeleteAtt , they have no idea what's going on behind closed doors , so ignore . They'll lose face at the end of the day , wait and see okay people .
ReplyDeleteShiela.. Meet soon. I got quite a lot to talk about. =)
ReplyDeleteand so I heard .
ReplyDeletethis is atikahs life and blog.
ReplyDeleteshe can whine,bitch and blog all she wants here.
stop showing your jealousy here and kicking such a big fuss and commenting about atikah's life.
people make mistakes all the time.To fall in and out of love is naturally a part of life. Atikah is only human.
U call Atikah a bitch? So she may be one, but at least she isn't as malicious as you to post such comments.
And so what if she cheated on him before? everything is history. he forgave her. they moved on. it is their relationship. ure acting like their parents or something. oh come on.
Pathetic. What does academically low or high, and different kinds of background in schools have gotta do with bimbotic? Seriously, this just shows how lame you are. Its gotta do with fucked up attitudes, not academics. Apparently, this just show how childish you are. Your ex bf, and clearly stated EX, was from siglap sec. So, he's a male version of bimbotic uh? its attitude, mofo. Your pathetic attitude. Grow up.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, all of you are behaving like kids over a guy. Flaming her blog using anonymous or ur real name..
ReplyDeleteIf you're so unhappy about it, shouldnt you be doing something about your own lives instead.
and not fight like this over a guy? seriously.
Ruining impressions of one another just because of a guy. Insulting one another because of a guy. if hes that worth it, would he have caused you girls such unpleasant impressions of one another and terrible attitudes?
If a guy is worth it, a girl wouldn't have to feel so bad or sad over him. IS THIS LOVE? OR IS THIS SOME LITTLE KIDS WAY OF FIGHTING OVER WHO THIS BELONGS TO?
If that guy is so worth it, he would be telling you not to do whatever u are doing and move on with life[like flaming his ex girlfriend's blog]. Because maybe he's secretly enjoying the attention that you guys are giving him.
and a bimbo means
:Slang, A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.
or
n.
a giddy woman; a sexually loose woman. (See also bim.) : Now that bimbo is a star in the movies!
feel free to read it at www.dictionary.com
-----
Dont just use words because you think you know the definition as everyone else uses it.
u random people are not even making sense. ure just repeating each others words and phrasing it differently. atikah didnt even ask for anything. She just wanted to express her feelings. like that's the worst sin ever?
REALLY?
Desi here ....Att please ,you are blind ! ! ! ! !
ReplyDelete