




And what the hell... Suddenly I'm close with these people.
And last December, we didn't even know each other. In fact we even judged each other.
These people are Amz, Dee, Fit, Des. And Att of course. But ignore Att, she's pretty boring to start with.
Owh, how we met? Acting workshop. We were selected to be in a drama which has already ended it's airing on TV.
First impression of Amz- yah, I've seen her on TV before, many times when I was a lil' kid. She was a kid actress you see. and I used to be her fan. Like HAHAH. Shuddup!
Des- I thought she was some confident person. And despite her size, she's really pretty in a way.
Fit- hot minah rep.
Dee- awwwww. okay. she's the prettiest among all. And no. I didn't have a crush on her because at that point of time I was still with bf and my guilty feelings towards girls almost vanished.
Att?- Des and Dee thought she was seriously annoying and acting cute all the time. HEY! That's not nice kay..
It's funny how we came from totally different backgrounds and can get along so well.
Owh well.. My mind is teeting again. I just don't know what important things to elaborate on further.
'Til then, buhbye... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment