If I were to see my twin,
I would stop and stare and wince.
I'd wonder why is she like that?
And why are her boobs so flat?
I I were to see my twin,
I'd mock and curse and kiss her.
I'd call her names and see her pain.
And see her whining in the rain.
If I were to see my twin,
I'd make her stop and punch her down.
Smash her bones to make my crown.
Curse her, smash her, so I won't see her.
If I were to see my twin.
I'd stop and stare and wince.
It's not that I'm so mean.
I just don't want to see her.
I would stop and stare and wince.
I'd wonder why is she like that?
And why are her boobs so flat?
I I were to see my twin,
I'd mock and curse and kiss her.
I'd call her names and see her pain.
And see her whining in the rain.
If I were to see my twin,
I'd make her stop and punch her down.
Smash her bones to make my crown.
Curse her, smash her, so I won't see her.
If I were to see my twin.
I'd stop and stare and wince.
It's not that I'm so mean.
I just don't want to see her.

cool poem?
ReplyDelete