Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I chocolate you :)




After I had lunch-dinner with ma at airport today, we walked pass Candy Empire.
I stopped.

My ma stopped.
I said: "Look ma. Chocolates. Co
lorful proper chocolates..."
Ma said: "Proper chocolates?"

I walked in Candy Empire.
Ma walked in Candy Empire.
I just wanted to admire the chocolates wrapped in beautiful pink blue green cream red brown yellow gold wrappers.


But.
Before I could stop myself, I grabbed one of the tiny pink chocolates.
And put it in a tiny bag.
And then another tiny crea
m chocolate.
And then a handful of tiny pink chocolates.
And then a handful of tiny blue chocolates.
A tiny red chocolate.
Another tiny pink chocolat
e.
And another pink chocolate bar.

Another brown chocolate bar.
Another cream chocolate bar.

Ma said: "That's a lot of chocolates."
$23.90
I said: "Oh. Not for me. But for younger bro."


While waiting for the bus I said:"Ma, maybe I'll have one of the tiny pink chocolates."
And so, I took a teeny weeny bite.
I felt the pink chocolate melt really slowly in my mouth.
And took another teeny-weeny heavenly bite.
And another big bite.
And another bigger bite.
And another another another bite.
And before I knew it, I've already eaten 5 tiny chocolates and a pink chocolate bar.

I realised I've not had proper chocolates for these past few months.
I have been avoiding chocolates due to my strict healthy diet.
When I say proper chocolates, I mean non-cadburry or chocolates with nuts or low class chocolate, but real chocolates.
Chocolates from Candy Empire.
Rich.
Creamy.
The ones that make you really really happy.
and high.
and higher.
And you live happily-ever-after.
I chocolate you!




No comments:

Post a Comment