Of course, there are many conflicts but somehow, Hari Raya will always somehow bring us families together.
This Hari Raya, it is sad that big bro is not able to take a day off from working.
He has just started to work, and he doesnt want any bad records.
However, this year's Hari Raya is special too, with a new addition to our family, our beloved Paris!
Later on, you will see a family photo with Paris.
Oh and I've lost in total for the past few months 9kg! From a 54kg to a 45kg frame.
And I couldn't wait to show my aunts my new figure.

Anyway, this year, we're not wearing the same color as a family.
This Hari Raya, it is sad that big bro is not able to take a day off from working.
He has just started to work, and he doesnt want any bad records.
However, this year's Hari Raya is special too, with a new addition to our family, our beloved Paris!
Later on, you will see a family photo with Paris.
Oh and I've lost in total for the past few months 9kg! From a 54kg to a 45kg frame.
And I couldn't wait to show my aunts my new figure.

Anyway, this year, we're not wearing the same color as a family.
It is strange that Pa suddenly wants to wear pink!
A few years ago, I've suggested the whole family to wear pink but he objected strongly. Oh finally he finds the joy in pink!
The best part is I get to dress up!I told ma to bun up my hair like those air stewardesses and she did it for me!
Yeay!
It has always been a must for me and ma to wear henna on Hari Raya eve.
So, I bought this book about henna and followed the designs from there.
So, I bought this book about henna and followed the designs from there.

Of course, not to forget, Paris! She is the earliest to wake up to celebrate, waking everybody up as well in the process.
Yup, biting my fingers in the process to wake me up at 5 in the morning.
Running around the house madly.
Messing up my dressing table.

A family photo with Paris. Too bad, later on we had to leave her to visit Atok.
So she had to celebrate all alone, without her parents! So sad!
A family picture with Atok.Atok posing as Sir Stamford Raffles.
When my family and I reached Atok's house, my Aunts were shocked to find my new figure.
Aunt Ros said: "Are you crazy? So thin like mad woman!"
Aunt Ida said: "..."
Aunt Midah said: "Yah so thin for what? Anyway, I used to be thinner than this when I was your age. Heh."
Aunt Ros said to Aunt Midah: "So what happened to you now?"
Aunt Syarifah said: "Don't be so thin lah, not nice."
Aunt Ros said: "See lah, you've got no butt!"
I said: "Atok! Am I pretty? Why you never say I pretty? This is late grandma's kebaya, you know! Say I pretty!"Atok say: "Yah yah. Pretty pretty lah!"

I just realised that most of my cousins are boys. So sad!
Anyway, I have many many more cousins, but I didn't get to meet them all at Atok's house. So, that's all.
Oh, the woman in the centre is not my cousin though, but my Aunt Ros.
She's just being extra.
There are many many more pictures with mY Aunts but too bad, they're in Aunt Ros' camera.
Anyway, forgive me if the contents of my blog are sometimes too sensitive or hurtful.
I'm just being honest.
Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims out there.
=D





wow! so slim.. any tips :)
ReplyDeleteTik, u nvr fail to look soo beautiful. being slim is sexxy but not skinny. im sure u dont want to hear me n shaz nag again hehe. but still u look beautiful as ever! :)
ReplyDeletetik do henna for me ):
ReplyDeletei agree with u niq...please help me to tell her and get her shape back...p;ease.....
ReplyDelete