After two weeks, I finally met bf.Bf wanted to meet me earlier but I decided to push our date backwards.
I wanted bf to really really miss me, if not he'll treat me like crap.
Bf treat me to Sakura Buffet Restaurant to break fast (it's the fasting month now!).
On days like this, I tend to love bf even more.
Thank you bf.

We went into Sakura half an hour before break fast time.
My hungry stomach longing for the food laid out neatly on the buffet.
I saw many Chinese people eating.
My saliva collecting under my tongue.
Owh, then my bf saw this young couple eating with their tiny children.
Bf said: "Aiyoh. Look at that Malay family. Anyhow eat in front of people. Never fast. So embarrassing."
I said: "Eh, you're fasting. Cannot anyhow bitch about people. How do you know they are Malay? Phillipine and Thailand people also look like Malay, what."
But I got to know that they were really Malay because they spoke Malay.
Owh well, I did a little eavesdropping.
Shame shame.
So big also never fast.
Bf got a headache for waiting too long for break fast.
I took some food to prepare for break fast.I took raw food for bf. Raw oyster, raw scallops, raw prawns, raw salmon.
Well, they aren't exactly raw, maybe half cooked.
I took for myself the grilled dory fillet, some grapes and oranges.
Bf said: "Why you take for me raw food.?"
I said: "I thought you like sushi? So you should like raw food, what."
Bf said: "But I wanted the scallop pizza!"
I said: "So who's gonna eat these raw food?"
After what seems like a really long time,It was time to break fast!
I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate.
Many many times I ate.
Yum Yum!
In my right hand, a prawn, in my left hand, scallop pizza.
Yum yum.
I ate many many food.
After all, it was a buffet.
You are supposed to eat many many in a buffet.
Owh, and I brought along a rather small container which I stuffed in my bag.
I brought home six oreo cheese cakes, two marble cheese cakes, two chocolate fudge cakes and six mango, lychee and passion fruit puddings!
Bf was pretending that he didn't know me.
Owh I wonder why bf always pretends not to know me nowadays.
And after all that, we went home.
*Additional info:
It is the break fast month, otherwise known as the Ramadhan month.
During this month, the Muslims fast from dawn to dusk. They do not eat nor drink(nor smoke cigarretes) during the day until the sun sets which is when they break their fast. This carries on for 30 days.
The pupose of fasting is to remind ourselves about the hardship of poor people who do not have enough food to eat and to be closer to god. Besides that, fasting has many health benefits. It cleanses and detox your body. (Also, you can lose those kilos!)
Ramadhan month is followed Hari Raya which is celebrated by Muslims for their achievement and perseverence during the fasting month.

Even I don't eat that much . haha . IMY babe ! I've tons of things to talk about . After my exams , we hang out okay ?!
ReplyDeleteeh kau tak curik erm ape tuu. longan ?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDelete