
When my ma was pregnant with me, she went for a check up.
The doctor said that I was 85% a girl.
When I was 5 years old, I hated Barbie dolls and teddy bears.
I thought they were for sissies.
I hated playing with girls because I thought they're just annoying.
Actually now, I still feel that some girls are annoying.
So now, I'm deprived of playing with Teddy bears and Barbie dolls.
I can't maintain my circle of girlfriends.
It's either I slowly drift away from my girlfriends or there's this certain conflict that I'll create.
It's just exhausting that in a girlish group, you have to keep up with the latest gossip, latest fashion trends. You have to know many many people to bitch about, if not you'll feel left out.
I can't do that.
I'd rather sit around, chill. Comment on stupid stuff.
Do stupid stuff.
Make stupid stuff.
When I was seven, I'd rather steal bras hanging outside people's flats and throw them down from a high story.
I thought it was funny.
When I was six, I'd rather play soccer with big bro 'til my nose bled.
When I was eight, I'd rather write on walls saying "Saiful loves Shanez." and let my ma see and my ma would scold my big bro.
I'd rather play with eggs and draw faces on the eggs and make humpty dumpty.
I'd rather throw alarm clocks, clothes hangers and vases from my grandpa's bedroom window and hear the crashing sounds they made and felt happy.
But, I'm still very much a girl.
Though 85% a girl, I'm still very much a girl.
The doctor said that I was 85% a girl.
When I was 5 years old, I hated Barbie dolls and teddy bears.
I thought they were for sissies.
I hated playing with girls because I thought they're just annoying.
Actually now, I still feel that some girls are annoying.
So now, I'm deprived of playing with Teddy bears and Barbie dolls.
I can't maintain my circle of girlfriends.
It's either I slowly drift away from my girlfriends or there's this certain conflict that I'll create.
It's just exhausting that in a girlish group, you have to keep up with the latest gossip, latest fashion trends. You have to know many many people to bitch about, if not you'll feel left out.
I can't do that.
I'd rather sit around, chill. Comment on stupid stuff.
Do stupid stuff.
Make stupid stuff.
When I was seven, I'd rather steal bras hanging outside people's flats and throw them down from a high story.
I thought it was funny.
When I was six, I'd rather play soccer with big bro 'til my nose bled.
When I was eight, I'd rather write on walls saying "Saiful loves Shanez." and let my ma see and my ma would scold my big bro.
I'd rather play with eggs and draw faces on the eggs and make humpty dumpty.
I'd rather throw alarm clocks, clothes hangers and vases from my grandpa's bedroom window and hear the crashing sounds they made and felt happy.
But, I'm still very much a girl.
Though 85% a girl, I'm still very much a girl.

the most beautiful 85% girl !
ReplyDelete