Bf's baby cat.
He got her a few days ago from a neighbor or something, I forgot.
Anyway, went to bf's house to see Chanel.
Chanel is a really skinny baby cat. And very tiny too. She's even smaller than Teddy.
Teddy will be obviously jealous about Chanel.
But yah. Do not tell Teddy about Chanel.

So, bf's ma fried some noodles. Eeeew. Yellow noodles. FATTENING!
There was no way I was gonna eat those noodles.
I've done so much for my current satisfactory but not so satisfactory body.
I want to lose more weight. Han Fei says I'll be prettier if skinnier. Sharizan says I'll be prettier if skinnier.
Bf's ma said: "Eat."
I said: "No."
Bf's pa said: "Eat."
I said: "No."
Bf said: "I'm gonna call Iza and talk to her. You better eat."
Iza is bf's ex gf who is very hot and each time someone talks about her I'll feel threatened.
But for now, no matter how many Izas there are in the world, I will not eat those fattening noodles.
Chanel said: "Mew mew."
Her mews sounded very soft and cute and everything adorable.
Bf gave her some rice and boiled fish.
Chanel ate the rice gratefully.
Bf said: "Look. Even Chanel eats rice."
I shouted: "I ate a lot of rice already at home just now. You told me last time that if I were to be fat, you'd run away!"
Bf shouted: "I'm gonna call Iza!"
I said to bf's ma: "Auntie! Your son's bullying me!"
Bf's ma said: "I don't know. I'm not involved."
I shouted at bf: "I'm gonna tell my ma you bullied me!"
My ma had forced me to eat rice and watched me throughout my lunch to make sure I didn't throw anything out.
Shit.
So I had to eat everything. I'm so fat now!
Chanel ignored the commotion. She just ate the rice. What a piggy baby cat.
After I ate two forkfuls of the oily, yellowish and fattening fried noodles (Just to make bf's ma happy), I went to see Chanel in her big cage.
She was asleep.

I shouted: "Wake up wake up!"
Chanel opened her eyes.
Closed them again.
I slapped Chanel's face.
I shouted: "Wake up you pig! Wake up!"
Bf said: "Let her sleep."
Bf's pa said: "Let her sleep."
I ignored bf.
I ignored bf's pa.
I continued slapping Chanel's face until she was fully awake.
I spent almost the whole afternoon playing with Chanel.
Chanel was like a furry ball of energy.
I was not bored of Chanel at all.
Chanel was not bored of running and biting my fingers and jumping around like a mad baby cat.
I cuddled Chanel. Kissed Chanel. Licked Chanel.
Okay, I was lying about that last part when I licked her.
Bf said: "You didn't even talk to me. You were only talking to Chanel."
I said: "Sorry."
And continued playing with Chanel.
Then, it was time to go bf's soccer match.
So I left Chanel in her cage reluctantly.
Gave her a tiny cuddle so as not to squash her.
I said: "Bye Chanel."

I think baby cats are cuter and more fun to play with than human babies.
He got her a few days ago from a neighbor or something, I forgot.
Anyway, went to bf's house to see Chanel.
Chanel is a really skinny baby cat. And very tiny too. She's even smaller than Teddy.
Teddy will be obviously jealous about Chanel.
But yah. Do not tell Teddy about Chanel.

So, bf's ma fried some noodles. Eeeew. Yellow noodles. FATTENING!
There was no way I was gonna eat those noodles.
I've done so much for my current satisfactory but not so satisfactory body.
I want to lose more weight. Han Fei says I'll be prettier if skinnier. Sharizan says I'll be prettier if skinnier.
Bf's ma said: "Eat."
I said: "No."
Bf's pa said: "Eat."
I said: "No."
Bf said: "I'm gonna call Iza and talk to her. You better eat."
Iza is bf's ex gf who is very hot and each time someone talks about her I'll feel threatened.
But for now, no matter how many Izas there are in the world, I will not eat those fattening noodles.
Chanel said: "Mew mew."
Her mews sounded very soft and cute and everything adorable.
Bf gave her some rice and boiled fish.
Chanel ate the rice gratefully.
Bf said: "Look. Even Chanel eats rice."
I shouted: "I ate a lot of rice already at home just now. You told me last time that if I were to be fat, you'd run away!"
Bf shouted: "I'm gonna call Iza!"
I said to bf's ma: "Auntie! Your son's bullying me!"
Bf's ma said: "I don't know. I'm not involved."
I shouted at bf: "I'm gonna tell my ma you bullied me!"
My ma had forced me to eat rice and watched me throughout my lunch to make sure I didn't throw anything out.
Shit.
So I had to eat everything. I'm so fat now!
Chanel ignored the commotion. She just ate the rice. What a piggy baby cat.
After I ate two forkfuls of the oily, yellowish and fattening fried noodles (Just to make bf's ma happy), I went to see Chanel in her big cage.
She was asleep.

I shouted: "Wake up wake up!"
Chanel opened her eyes.
Closed them again.
I slapped Chanel's face.
I shouted: "Wake up you pig! Wake up!"
Bf said: "Let her sleep."
Bf's pa said: "Let her sleep."
I ignored bf.
I ignored bf's pa.
I continued slapping Chanel's face until she was fully awake.
I spent almost the whole afternoon playing with Chanel.
Chanel was like a furry ball of energy.
I was not bored of Chanel at all.
Chanel was not bored of running and biting my fingers and jumping around like a mad baby cat.
I cuddled Chanel. Kissed Chanel. Licked Chanel.
Okay, I was lying about that last part when I licked her.
Bf said: "You didn't even talk to me. You were only talking to Chanel."
I said: "Sorry."
And continued playing with Chanel.
Then, it was time to go bf's soccer match.
So I left Chanel in her cage reluctantly.
Gave her a tiny cuddle so as not to squash her.
I said: "Bye Chanel."

I think baby cats are cuter and more fun to play with than human babies.


Lose more weight and your gonna be flat . HAHA.
ReplyDeleteAND I WANNA MEET CHANEL TOO ):
What? Lose more weight?? Nope..i think u r perfect the way you are rite now. Your body figure is just way too nice girl. And I like ur smile. Be proud of who u r.
ReplyDeleteAs for ur bf, sorry to say this but I dun think its rite of him to 'force' u to lose weight n 'threaten' u with his ex name (Iza). Man, if Iza was really hot, wtf...he shud juz go back to his ex n 4get u. Listen 2 me..u r who u r..dun allow anyone 2 change u..not even ur bf. Remember that girl. And if he truly loves u(the way I do haha); he would accept u 4 who u r n not try change u 2 someone else..
Your truly,
Admirer
Niq -> CHANEL is freaking cute! No Niq. You can't, Chanel is all mine! Ahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteAdmirer -> Um. I think you have got me wrong. hahahah. Bf wants me to gain weight, not lose weight. So he was forcing me to eat those fattening noodles. If not, he'd call his ex.
Well, slight mistake there on my part. Yeah, gain weight...and not lose weight huh. Well, it still is the same. He is still 'forcing' u rite..that's my point. He shudn't have done so. If he thinks u r too skinny, n is making a comparison btw u n his ex, he shudn't b with u in the 1st place. Go back to his ex, I shud say. I m sorry if this sounds harsh bt I dun like girls being 'bullied' by their bf. Personally, I respect girls a lot. Dun mistake me. M nt trying to 'provoke' u against ur bf bt I suggest u be 'firm'. Dun let ur bf 'control' u too much. That's all I wanna say.
ReplyDeleteYours Truly,
Admirer
Hunny, You don't know how shaz and attika work their relationship. Often , they are just joking. Shaz wasn't threatening attika. Sometimes attika will also joke around and say '' I call lukman eh! '' So shaz aint bullying her at all . Both of them were just kidding around like other couples do.
ReplyDeleteThe only reason shaz talk about his ex cos honestly attika is the one who kept talking about her (jealous ;p) obviously she can't see the beauty in her like how we see in her.
The only reason i commented on this is because i don't want you to look at shaz that way as shaz is my friend as he is completely diff from what you think. oh well no grudges dude! cheers!
maybe the admirer boy go cut ur dick and be a girl since u respect as girl so much ..and im not backing atikah here dude she's nothing to me .im here for my homeboy aite..since u r so called "the perfect man" that wont hurt a girl blah blah..this is not the way to win a fucking girls heart bitch .. go work ur way out poonty boy ! u say one more thing toward syaz then im gonna bury u alive be it at net or outside . undestand my english now asshole
ReplyDeleteis yellow mee really fattening? what else is?
ReplyDeletedo tell me...trying to lose weight. what your daily diet now?