
Today, in school, I did something special for bf.
I wrote him a sweet lil' note and paste a cigarette onto the note.
I got the cigarette from some guy in the foodcourt and paid him 50 cents.
Romantic right?
But
I forgot what I wrote.
Nevermind. If you want to know what I wrote, just call bf.
Han Fei gave me that wonderful idea. Actually, it's Han Fei's gf who gave me the idea.
Indirectly though.
But I did it all by myself.
(With Han Fei's help).
I got the cigarette from some guy in the foodcourt and paid him 50 cents.
Romantic right?
But
I forgot what I wrote.
Nevermind. If you want to know what I wrote, just call bf.
Han Fei gave me that wonderful idea. Actually, it's Han Fei's gf who gave me the idea.
Indirectly though.
But I did it all by myself.
(With Han Fei's help).
Anyway, Han Fei taught me some romantic phrases to tell bf.
"If I know anything about love, it's all because of you."
"What's your blood type? (Bf answers) No, you're my type."
"What's your blood type? (Bf answers) No, you're my type."
Jit taught me some romantic phrases...
"Why is the cat cheaper than a Louis Vuitton bag? Because you are LV."
"Why do the fishmonger sell fish? Because the fish is for you."
"Why do the fishmonger sell fish? Because the fish is for you."
"You know why you shit so much? Because I'm your laxative."
Wei Rong taught me some romantic phrases...
"I have diabetes because you are so sweet to me."
"Please help me call 995, I'm having a heart attack because you have stolen my heart."
"Please help me call 995, I'm having a heart attack because you have stolen my heart."
Sharizan came out with a romantic phrase. But I forgot what it was. Something about coca-cola. You can call him if you want to know.
I came out with some romantic phrases...
"If I have the chance, I would like the sun to fall down to earth so that we can burn together in our eternal flame."
"Why do the taxi stand have many many people? Because you are here. Everybody adores you... but I love you."
"Why do the taxi stand have many many people? Because you are here. Everybody adores you... but I love you."
Owhkay. So I gave bf the something special. He ignored the note. But at least he took the cigarette.
Bf said: "Thank- you. How do you know that I'm short of cigarretes?"
And I've forgotten to tell bf all of the romantic phrases that I've learnt in school.
Bf said: "Thank- you. How do you know that I'm short of cigarretes?"
And I've forgotten to tell bf all of the romantic phrases that I've learnt in school.
Hah. Kay. Buhbye.


Pinkish blog u've got here girl. I like. Suits a sweet girl like u. And I hope u don't mind coz I hav a romantic phrase juz 4 u...
ReplyDeleteA lover knows no boundaries and
T o love and be loved is the ultimate aim
I nnocence and pure romance is a wish
K eeping the heart alive always
A m myself a nobody but for you i wil give my
H eart away
Hope u like it.
Yours truly,
Admirer
Hahah. Nice nice. Um, but do you have a poem for a name called Syazani? Heeh. Wanna tell by bf, uh. =D
ReplyDelete