Monday, July 13, 2009

Lesbianism?



Recently, I read this article from a Malay magazine about the growing number of Malay gays in Singapore.
Hmmmph. A little bit scary.

Anyway, reading about that article reminded me of the days when I was younger.
Um, I think I have a confession to make.

Okay. Top secret. Whatever it is, do not tell bf.

When I was in primary 4, I had a crush on this girl who was very handsome.
I mean, she looked like a boy,
a handsome boy.

So we would walk around the school hand in hand.
I was proud that she was kinda my boyfriend.
People even thought that she was a boy as she'd walk around in P.E attire.
So she was not wearing a skirt. And she had really really short hair.



Okay. But that was just a phase.
I'm straight now.
Okay, so maybe I have a little bit of crush on this classmate of mine earlier last year.
Her name is Ain.
But now no more.

Yah really.
I only like guys.
Cute guys to be specific.


=D

5 comments:

  1. hey,was bloghopping here fo a few times , love reading ur post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Cantik as always.
    I am tight down with assignments dear,will update when I am free.
    And love reading your blog as always.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mieza. Hah. Wawa, take care. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

    SERIOUS PE ?!

    i tell shaz k ?
    hehehehe

    imy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh! Jgn bilang syaz!!!!!!!!! Ahhahaha. It was just a phase lah. Now I'm very straight. In fact, I'm very jealous of pretty girls now. Hehehe. =D

    ReplyDelete