Sunday, July 12, 2009

Their Own Happy World


Like gold? But not enough money?
Don't worry, there's such thing as fake gold.
Sheesh.
This Malay woman is caught red-handed buying fake gold from this Ah Pek who sells fake gold.
No wonder the Malay women at Malay weddings wear many many gold accessories. Initially, I thought they were rich. Oh. You'll never know.
I heard she bought two "gold" bangles and a necklace for $7.
Pardon me for eavesdropping.

I don't like people who wear fake stuff. For example, Louis Vuitton, Guess, etc.
For me, I'd rather not buy the fake stuff if I don't have the money.
I mean, a Louis Vuitton is a Louis Vuitton.
A fake Louis Vuitton is a fake Louis Vuitton.
A Louis Vuitton is not a fake Louis Vuitton.



Talking about people who own fake stuff, I'd like to talk about this friend of mine who kinda pisses me off whenever I meet her.

Anyway, I don't normally bitch but when that person pisses me off, I have to bitch about her.
Okay. Let's just call her Miss Bimbo.

Whenever she meets me, all she does is talk about how pretty she is.
Let me quote some sentences from her.
An example would be: "Oh, there's this Caucasian looking guy who was a patient at this hospital I'm attached to (Miss Bimbo is a student nurse- ITE nursing) said that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen."

Okay, if that is enough to make you puke, just prepare a plastic bag because I bet you can't hold your stomach contents any longer if you were to carry on reading this post of mine.

Another quote of Miss Bimbo's is: "Oh, I was on the MRT when there was this air stewardess with her friend. Her friend asked her what is the criteria to be an air stewardess and the air stewardess replied by pointing at me and saying "her" (refering to Miss bimbo)."

Puke PUKE!!!! Miss Bimbo told me once that she wanted to be an air stewardess and told me to keep it a secret. Oh heck. She's too short.

Another one: "Oh there was this patient who said that I had very long legs."

Mind you, Miss Bimbo stands at only about 150cm (even shorter than Lee Yen) ! Oh PUKE PUKE!!!!

Another one: "People at the hospital that I'm having an attachment with said that I look like a Barbie doll"

Not!

There is one time when Miss Bimbo criticized me in front of this girl that I don't know of saying that I was old because I have many wrinkles.
Yah I have to admit I do have wrinkles due to my very dry skin.
But at least I don't have pimples like that Miss Bimbo occassionally has.
Oh, so you've been praising yourself and now you want to say I'm ugly and stuff?

She's always there at bf's soccer matches. I go to bf's soccer matches to support bf but now I no longer have the enthusiasm to support bf, no thanx to Miss Bimbo.

Luckily, during yesterday's match, Niq was there!!!!!! Yeay!!!!!!!!!
She saved me from Miss Bimbo.
Like seriously, I didn't want to go for the match but because I had to survey the Adelphi boys.
I ignored Miss Bimbo all the way and talked and talked and talked to Niq.
Niq is the kind of girl that you'll get jealous of the first time you see her because she's freaking prettay.
And she never praises herself.
You know, when you're really pretty, you don't have to praise yourself.

Finally, when Miss Bimbo had the chance to talk to me, she said: "Oh, you know, there was this group of Chinese guys all turned and stared at me when I want to take the lift in school. One of them even asked for my number."

Niq catched my eyes and smiled. Obviously she heard that.

So I replied: "Oh, you know what, whenever I walk pass my school foodcourt, all the guys in the foodcourt will come to me and ask for my number."

That shut Miss Bimbo's mouth.

Oh people in their own happy world.....

4 comments:

  1. Wahahaha this has to be the wackkiest post ever babe! Hehehehe 2 thumbs from me for this one! Hehehe i like it alot! Keep this crazy wacky post coming ok babe! You are one fine character! Pretty and wacky! :)))


    Regards
    Anna Moshca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha. Thnx Anna darl! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, YES I SALUTE YOU FOR TOLERATING WITH HER SINCE FOREVER. HAHAHAHA .

    OMGOMGOMG U KNOW WHEN U SAY THAT I SWEAR I WANNA PEE IN MY PANTS . HAHAHA.

    LETS SEE WHAT HAVE SHE GOT TO SAY NEXT WEEK HAHA.

    MAYBE..

    ''I WAS WALKING IN VICTORIA SECRETS FASHION SHOW AND WHEN WHEN I WALK I SWEAR ALL THE VS MODELS TURN LESBIAN'


    OUCH MY STOMACH HURT .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh. Ahahaha. DISGUSTING! Or maybe she'll say: "I have the longest legs as compared to all the models!" EEEEEEEE. ahahaha. You should come for the next Adelphi match. Anyway. I told Syaz about that and he was like laughing at her. Ahahaha

    ReplyDelete