
This morning, I had a bad geeky nightmare.
I dreamt I didn't study for a test and failed the test badly.
I woke up in cold sweat. It was raining heavily.
My first action was to text bf.
It was 7a.m.
With my sleepy fingers, I texted: "Baby, I love you!"
Oh horrors of horrors! I texted his ma instead!
You see, I saved bf's number as Wan Syazani Bin Wan Idrus, while his ma's as Wan's ma.
So, their names are like side by side.
Wan's ma texted back: "Heheh. What baby, uh? Who did you wanna msg, uh?"
I texted: "Um, so, have you had your breakfast?"
Trying my best to change the subject.
Came to school, saw bf's friends smoking outside school.
They laughed at me.
They knew what happened.
I didn't care. I just ate my favourite 7-eleven curry puff.
Too nice not to eat.
Wan's friend, Fufi, no, Filu, no, Owhkay I forgot his name, once told me that they did black magic on the curry puff, that's why I keep coming back to yum yum the curry puff.
Anyway. Bad things have been happening to me. Maybe because I've been bitching a lot about Miss Bimbo (refer to previous post).
I keep tripping over my own shoes for like two times this week.
Each time people will laugh at me.
And each time I trip, I'm like all alone.
Sheesh. How sad.

Then, bf is like stuck to this game which looked something like Tetris on his phone.
He'd spend the long train ride playing the stupid game while I'd sigh loudly to get his attention, failing each time I do so.
Oh then, just now, in school, I needed to pee badly.
Went to the nearest toilet.
Saw bangla cleaning the toilet or smth.
Wth?
I didn't care. I just went in to pee.
Praying the Bangla won't peep or rape me or anything like that.
Safely peed.
Oh thank God.
Owhkay. I shall not bitch so much about Miss Bimbo.
I dreamt I didn't study for a test and failed the test badly.
I woke up in cold sweat. It was raining heavily.
My first action was to text bf.
It was 7a.m.
With my sleepy fingers, I texted: "Baby, I love you!"
Oh horrors of horrors! I texted his ma instead!
You see, I saved bf's number as Wan Syazani Bin Wan Idrus, while his ma's as Wan's ma.
So, their names are like side by side.
Wan's ma texted back: "Heheh. What baby, uh? Who did you wanna msg, uh?"
I texted: "Um, so, have you had your breakfast?"
Trying my best to change the subject.
Came to school, saw bf's friends smoking outside school.
They laughed at me.
They knew what happened.
I didn't care. I just ate my favourite 7-eleven curry puff.
Too nice not to eat.
Wan's friend, Fufi, no, Filu, no, Owhkay I forgot his name, once told me that they did black magic on the curry puff, that's why I keep coming back to yum yum the curry puff.
Anyway. Bad things have been happening to me. Maybe because I've been bitching a lot about Miss Bimbo (refer to previous post).
I keep tripping over my own shoes for like two times this week.
Each time people will laugh at me.
And each time I trip, I'm like all alone.
Sheesh. How sad.

Then, bf is like stuck to this game which looked something like Tetris on his phone.
He'd spend the long train ride playing the stupid game while I'd sigh loudly to get his attention, failing each time I do so.
Oh then, just now, in school, I needed to pee badly.
Went to the nearest toilet.
Saw bangla cleaning the toilet or smth.
Wth?
I didn't care. I just went in to pee.
Praying the Bangla won't peep or rape me or anything like that.
Safely peed.
Oh thank God.
Owhkay. I shall not bitch so much about Miss Bimbo.

o....kay...
ReplyDeletethe pee post was really random. haha.
I did not hate my laptop. I just hate it when problems arise from it and I am completely useless and hopeless and dunno what to do.
sobs.
But its all better now :D
heyyy gorgeous.. just wondering, what course are you in huh ?? your course seems interesting;)
ReplyDeleteum. Diploma in Media and Communications. Hahah. If you want that course, you go to Ngee Ann poly. Better. Higher standard. People like Sheryl Fox and Jean Danker graduate from there. Singapore Poly's standard for that course sux. =D
ReplyDelete